Fan fiction/fan art

Just finished watched the dubbed Infinite Stratos, and they gave the girls accents depending on the country they came from... and best girl was even better. I might be biased because she's German like me, but Laura rules...
78410564_2538499196437349_8512957804414238720_o.jpg

I have this ongoing (very niche) fanfic that I've been writing with the help of an online buddy of mine (who happens to do a lot of art for it).

Essentially it's just Sayori from DDLC (my waifu lmao), a few years older, trapped in Kentucky during the Project Zomboid outbreak.
Everything's either straight up in-game events (from a heavily modded PZ server I've been hosting for a couple friends of mine) or based on in-game events, all the characters - apart from the characters in the WIP prequel and two (very) unlucky helicopter pilots - are players. Very AU, though, but I'm steadily trying to increase the difficulty in-game until it's more reminiscent of a classic "you get bit you're fucked" zombie apocalypse (and beyond, of course).

It's a bit of a strange mix of 1st person journal entries (using in-game journals, then cleaned up and elaborated on later) and 3rd person prose stuff and might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's been fun to write at least, not to mention very cathartic. Some world-building exists, but I prefer keeping the unreliable narrator thing going.

Anyway, if you're interested in seeing a young woman repeatedly get more and more hurt and traumatized and hardened I guess you could take a look if you wanna. It's free and, who knows, you might even like it.

https://pzsayori.blogspot.com/

Back