Fall 2021 Anime Challenge discussion thread

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by sothis, Sep 29, 2021.

1. sothis

sothis Forum Moderator Anime-Planet Founder Developer

Posted by sothis on Sep 29, 2021
    JOIN THE CHALLENGE!

Motivate yourself to watch anime in 2021 by joining Anime-Planet's Fall 2021 Anime Challenge. And discuss the challenge here! (please keep logistical questions to the feature requests/bugs forum)

To kick things off, reply with your challenge link, and what the first anime are that you plan to watch as part of the challenge!

Ritcherfielderglen likes this.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Sep 29, 2021
    ‘To kick things off, reply with your challenge link, and what the first anime are that you plan to watch as part of the challenge!’
    Fall 2021.

I am planning to watch The Heike Story and after Heike I will watch some more Heike to watch some Heike. This is your daily reminder that you need to watch The Heike Story.

JordanJas and Ritcherfielderglen like this.
  3. JordanJas

JordanJas Database Moderator Bronze Supporter

4. Anzion

Anzion Gold Supporter

Posted by Anzion on Oct 2, 2021
    My Fall Challenge

I'm aiming to try out most to all new shows this season, but will only finish only a few. Looks like there are a lot of potential greats, mostly looking forward to Mushoku Tensei Part 2 and getting hungry watching Restaurant to Another World 2. Hopefully I'll be able to reach Level 3 (8 seasonals), but I know Christmas usually kills my fall challenges.

Edit: I won't make the same mistake and mark shows that I'm up to date with as dropped before the challenge ends. Apparently it doesn't count then, hehe...

JordanJas and Ritcherfielderglen like this.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  5. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

JordanJas and Anzion like this.
  6. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

Posted by Sabure on Oct 6, 2021
    My Fall 2021 Challenge

I started with The Fruit of Evolution, which was one of my two Lottery picks (the other is Shikizakura) and quite frankly I was not impressed with the first episode. I'm mostly going to watch sequels and whatever I can fit on both my Bingo and Eleven Deadly Sins challenges.

7. nikid

nikid New Member

Posted by nikid on Oct 7, 2021
  8. JordanJas

I watched the way of the househusband 2 and all of my seasonals have been good so far. What about you guys?

9. howtoprocrastinate

howtoprocrastinate Well-Known Member

Trying to catch up on my seasonals and starting From Me to You Season 2

10. JordanJas

The seasonals I have decided on watching so far are:

Banished from the Hero's Party, I decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside

Soul Land 2 (ongoing with like 150ish eps)

Jobless Reincarnation Part 2

Restaurant to Another World 2

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I knew it My Life had it Made (my lottery pick)

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

Yashahime 2

11. OkamiHime95

I finished Househusband 2, and Bright awhile back, but forgot to post about it here until now. :sweat:

Anyway, I'm liking Blue Period and Komi Can't Communicate, so far!

Not sure what I'll watch next... Anything else good on Netflix, that would fit the challenge?

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  12. MrLolo

MrLolo Active Member

Posted by MrLolo on Nov 1, 2021
    I feel like this season's been real slim pickings.

This is what I'm watching, in loose order of how much I like them...although tbh I haven't really been into most of them:

Mieruko-chan
    Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside
    Komi Can't Communicate
    Restaurant to Another World 2
    Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Part II
    The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It My Life Had It Made
    The Faraway Paladin
    The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
    The Vampire Dies in No Time
    My Senpai is Annoying

13. OkamiHime95

I added Restaurant to Another World 2, Takt op, Kaginado, and Sakugan to my seasonal watching, and so far out of the 3, I'm liking Restaurant to Another World 2 the best, and Sakugan the least.

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  14. Akishima

Akishima Well-Known Member

15. phantomKID13

phantomKID13 New Member

16. AnnaSartin

AnnaSartin Database Moderator

17. OkamiHime95

^ Oh look, a robot tryna copy one of my comments lel. xD

Teoca317 likes this.