Fall 2021 Anime Challenge discussion thread

‘To kick things off, reply with your challenge link, and what the first anime are that you plan to watch as part of the challenge!’
Fall 2021.

I am planning to watch The Heike Story and after Heike I will watch some more Heike to watch some Heike. This is your daily reminder that you need to watch The Heike Story.

My Fall Challenge

I'm aiming to try out most to all new shows this season, but will only finish only a few. Looks like there are a lot of potential greats, mostly looking forward to Mushoku Tensei Part 2 and getting hungry watching Restaurant to Another World 2. Hopefully I'll be able to reach Level 3 (8 seasonals), but I know Christmas usually kills my fall challenges.

Edit: I won't make the same mistake and mark shows that I'm up to date with as dropped before the challenge ends. Apparently it doesn't count then, hehe...

Last edited:
My Fall 2021 Challenge

I started with The Fruit of Evolution, which was one of my two Lottery picks (the other is Shikizakura) and quite frankly I was not impressed with the first episode. I'm mostly going to watch sequels and whatever I can fit on both my Bingo and Eleven Deadly Sins challenges.

The seasonals I have decided on watching so far are:

Banished from the Hero's Party, I decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside

Soul Land 2 (ongoing with like 150ish eps)

Jobless Reincarnation Part 2

Restaurant to Another World 2

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I knew it My Life had it Made (my lottery pick)

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat

Yashahime 2

I finished Househusband 2, and Bright awhile back, but forgot to post about it here until now. :sweat:

Anyway, I'm liking Blue Period and Komi Can't Communicate, so far!

Not sure what I'll watch next... Anything else good on Netflix, that would fit the challenge?

I feel like this season's been real slim pickings.

This is what I'm watching, in loose order of how much I like them...although tbh I haven't really been into most of them:

Mieruko-chan
Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside
Komi Can't Communicate
Restaurant to Another World 2
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Part II
The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It My Life Had It Made
The Faraway Paladin
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
The Vampire Dies in No Time
My Senpai is Annoying

I added Restaurant to Another World 2, Takt op, Kaginado, and Sakugan to my seasonal watching, and so far out of the 3, I'm liking Restaurant to Another World 2 the best, and Sakugan the least.

Back