Fall 2020 Anime Challenge discussion thread

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
qBRywUd.png

JOIN THE CHALLENGE!

Motivate yourself to watch anime in 2020 by joining Anime-Planet's Fall 2020 Anime Challenge. And discuss the challenge here! (please keep logistical questions to the feature requests/bugs forum)

To kick things off, reply with your challenge link, and what the first anime are that you plan to watch as part of the challenge!

First time participating this so still not too sure how this works, but these what I'm watching...

Assault Lily BOUQUET
KING'S RAID: Successors of the Will
Warlords of Sigrdrifa
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World
Adachi and Shimamura
The Day I Become a God
By the Grace of Gods
TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina
Haikyuu!! To The Top: Part 2

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/nikid/challenges/fall-2020-anime-challenge

Last edited:
i’m actually watching more shows this season than i have ever before, but i’m not complaining because they all seem really good

A3! Season Autumn & Winter
Adachi and Shimamura
Akudama Drive
Assault Lily BOUQUET
By the Grace of the Gods
D4DJ First Mix
Dropout Idol Fruit Tart
Grand Blues!
Haikyuu!! To the Top: Part 2
Higurashi - new
Hypnosis Mic
Ikebukuro West Gate Park
I’m Standing on a Million Lives
Jujutsu Kaisen
King’s Raid
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
Maesetsu! Opening Act
Moriarty the Patriot
Mr. Osomatsu Season Three
Noblesse
Rail Romanesque
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle
Talentless Nana
The Day I Became God
Taiso Samurai
TONIKAWA
The Journey of Elaina
Warlords of Sigradrifa
Attack on Titan: final season

these are the shows i’m watching this season, it’s a lot, but it’s worth it! and a few of them are showing promise to be amazing shows!

We now have just over a month to complete our anime fall 2020 challenge! Still on 0? Looking for ways to gain those levels easily? Check out the below anime which are available for free, on YouTube, are short and will count towards your challenge!

Tales of Crestoria: The Wake of Sin ---> Finished airing, 15 minutes ---> Watch on YouTube

Pokemon: Twilight Wings - The Gathering of Stars ---> Finished airing, 5 minutes ---> Watch on YouTube

Gundam Build Divers: Battlogue ---> Finished airing, 10 minutes ---> Watch on Anime-Planet

Burn the Witch ---> Finished airing, short movie ---> Available in certain regions on Crunchyroll

We now have just over a month to complete our anime fall 2020 challenge! Still on 0? Looking for ways to gain those levels easily? Check out the below anime which are available for free, on YouTube, are short and will count towards your challenge!

Tales of Crestoria: The Wake of Sin ---> Finished airing, 15 minutes ---> Watch on YouTube

Pokemon: Twilight Wings - The Gathering of Stars ---> Finished airing, 5 minutes ---> Watch on YouTube

Gundam Build Divers: Battlogue ---> Finished airing, 10 minutes ---> Watch on Anime-Planet

Burn the Witch ---> Finished airing, short movie ---> Available in certain regions on Crunchyroll
What in the hell is this pokemon episode lol. Not complaining though its entertaining.

Very useful for me

We now have just a week to complete our anime fall 2020 challenge! Still on 0? Looking for ways to gain those levels easily? Check out the below anime which are available for free, on YouTube, Anime-Planet or Crunchyroll, are short and will count towards your challenge!

Katana Maidens: Tomoshibi ---> Finished airing, 2 episodes ova ---> Watch on Anime-Planet

Grand Blues! ---> Finished airing, 12 x 3 minute episodes ---> Watch on Anime-Planet

Back