Fake Anime Brands

OneCraftyLady

I've been wanting to make this for awhile, since it's one of my favorite things. I love it when anime changes the name of a brand JUST ENOUGH to not get in trouble for using it.

Spotting the different fake brand names in the shows I watch is something that makes me laugh and I can't be the only one who enjoys it.

Please post screen shots of brands that appear in whatever you're watching and please include the name of the anime as well. Cuz we need that sauce.

I'll start us off:

SSSS. Gridman.
unknown.png

I love anime sport ,Kidshood,Maid,and illegal like captain tsubasa ,and cosette,also slam dunk

I've been wanting to make this for awhile, since it's one of my favorite things. I love it when anime changes the name of a brand JUST ENOUGH to not get in trouble for using it.

Spotting the different fake brand names in the shows I watch is something that makes me laugh and I can't be the only one who enjoys it.

Please post screen shots of brands that appear in whatever you're watching and please include the name of the anime as well. Cuz we need that sauce.

I'll start us off:

SSSS. Gridman.
unknown.png

okay thats a really good one. now that makes me think they probably have 7-11s in japan.

Back