Fairy Tail

Now that this arc is ending (2 more eps of closure? something like that) I can only hope they'll quickly get through Loke arc and won't bring some random filler to the table... I don't wanna wait ages to finally see Tower of Paradise arc animated :(

That arc, and the one after are my favorite, can't wait.

I thought that was going to be a longer arc.... I'm glad that the situation was dealt with quickly. I'm actually enjoying this show a lot more then I had expected. it's a pretty good, maybe even a great shounen with lots of interesting well designed characters. I wouldn't mind this becoming another long running series ala One Piece. does anyone else get a One Piece vibe from this? it's totally different but it feels similar to me. Something about the humor and the ridiculous villains and I can't help but think of Nami when I look at Lucy's character design.

I thought that was going to be a longer arc.... I'm glad that the situation was dealt with quickly. I'm actually enjoying this show a lot more then I had expected. it's a pretty good, maybe even a great shounen with lots of interesting well designed characters. I wouldn't mind this becoming another long running series ala One Piece. does anyone else get a One Piece vibe from this? it's totally different but it feels similar to me. Something about the humor and the ridiculous villains and I can't help but think of Nami when I look at Lucy's character design.

I don't know, I kinda hope they stop this one short and cap an ending on it. I haven't been keeping up with the anime, but I read the manga, and the plots really not that good anymore (it never was amazing to begin with). The comedy is still there, but it's dragging out, and they haven't even touched the main story arc at all. Pretty much every arc has been on a characters past. I believe the anime just got done with Gray's (the cursed Island) and from the sound of it, they just got done with the Phantom arc, which is focused of Fairy Tail guild itself.

The current arc in the manga is focusing on pretty much side characters so they should start the main arc sometime soon, hopefully.

did they ever explain....

How did Mirajane lost her powers? what's with the attitude change? just because of the thing with her sister and brother? I feel like I missed something. I really want her to change back into a bad ass. They never really showed what she was capable of other then changing form... which doesn't seem to fit with the idea that she was once Erza'a equal and rival.

still enjoying this.

How did Mirajane lost her powers? what's with the attitude change? just because of the thing with her sister and brother? I feel like I missed something. I really want her to change back into a bad ass. They never really showed what she was capable of other then changing form... which doesn't seem to fit with the idea that she was once Erza'a equal and rival.

still enjoying this.

No, but you'll get some more insight into it during a totally epic arc down the road.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE LOKI MINI-ARC!

still enjoying this.

Um, I think this relates to what you are asking...not sure if I'm right though...

From what I am trying to remember from the episode, she lost her powers when her and her sister tried to stop her brother after he became all BEASTRAAAAAWR! when they were fighting that monster when they were younger and her sister died, she used up all her magic to stop her brother or something along those lines I think...

Um, I think this relates to what you are asking...not sure if I'm right though...

From what I am trying to remember from the episode, she lost her powers when her and her sister tried to stop her brother after he became all BEASTRAAAAAWR! when they were fighting that monster when they were younger and her sister died, she used up all her magic to stop her brother or something along those lines I think...

As I remember from the manga, that about covers it. Mira Jane is NO pushover. Remember, she was S-Class AS A TEENAGER.

still enjoying this.

Mirajane never loses her powers, she decides to stop using them after Lisanna sacrificed herself to save Elfman. Since the incident the two are almost afraid of using their power as someone else might lose their life if they do. Elfman also was a very strong mage, who could fully transform into any beast, now he is only able to transform his arm. A little spoiler here, but you will see Mirajane in action soon, and she kicks ass, she is equal to Erza in power.

Mirajane never loses her powers, she decides to stop using them after Lisanna sacrificed herself to save Elfman. Since the incident the two are almost afraid of using their power as someone else might lose their life if they do. Elfman also was a very strong mage, who could fully transform into any beast, now he is only able to transform his arm. A little spoiler here, but you will see Mirajane in action soon, and she kicks ass, she is equal to Erza in power.

that's what I want to hear!!!

I stand corrected!
I thought she'd actually lost them rather than voluntarily stopped using magic...
But this works out better coz it bodes well for awesomeness ^_^

Last edited:
I just went through the chapters, so if what you are all saying about the anime is spot on with the manga, you will see Mirajane fight in 2 arcs.

EP 29

Maybe Layla has something to do with the dragons disappearing?

Hahahahaha! :laugh:

That pillow fight was epic! And Juvia being a little creeper was hilarious and Lucy was hot :love:

This episode was full of hilarious awesomeness :laugh:

The end of this episode was interesting. It was a good episode, really good.

Last edited:
Back