Fairy Tail: Final Season

Fairy tail wasnt too bad , it's not something u can rewatch tho, depending how this one goes i might just wait until it's over to watch when I have nothing to do

WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE (NOT A LOT OF THEM BUT THERE ARE A FEW) SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME I ASSUME YOU ALREADY KNOW THE STUFF I'M GOING TO SAY OR EVEN MORE THANK YOU.

Hi everyone, I need to kn0w this thing so let's start.
fairy tail s2 finished with the disband of the guild and after finshing the last episode of the anime I found out reading through the manga specifically chapter 418 (didn't read it all cause I didn't want to spoil me too much and I wanted to know if the anime will cover it) that people like lucy and natsu decided to work at the weekly sorcerer magazine as an editor in traning and natsu went training etc etc so I was wondering and I need a comfirmation will season 3 of fairy tail cover the things that happened after the disband of fairy tail like it's happpening in the manga ? like for example the guild going back together and from there on ? I need to know this cause I'm not that type of guy that likes to read even manga's lol so yeah If the anime covers almost the same stuff that the manga covers I'll wait for the anime so I won't spoil me anything more then I already did

PS. Couldn't post it in the specific anime discussion which I assume is the place where I should actually post this because I have insufficient privileges to post there and if there was a way to post there I apolagise but I'm new here and I Needed a quick reply xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
First please use Spoiler tags in your post. it can be done using the button to the left of the save icon.

Your guess is as good as any as i dont think they have annouced whats coming but its highly likely they are going to continue to adapt the manga which does mean they would be continuing on from S2.

I think the whole Natsu training and Lucy being a editor in traning has all ready been covered it was at the end of Fairy Tail Zero if my memory severs

as for what season 3 will cover no one really knows we just been told that it will be the final season and will finish it

If you want to talk about the upcoming season, here is where you should do it.

As for your question, the next season will be the last one, so naturally they would want to cover the last arc of the manga.

WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE (NOT A LOT OF THEM BUT THERE ARE A FEW) SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME I ASSUME YOU ALREADY KNOW THE STUFF I'M GOING TO SAY OR EVEN MORE THANK YOU.

Hi everyone, I need to kn0w this thing so let's start.
fairy tail s2 finished with the disband of the guild and after finshing the last episode of the anime I found out reading through the manga specifically chapter 418 (didn't read it all cause I didn't want to spoil me too much and I wanted to know if the anime will cover it) that people like lucy and natsu decided to work at the weekly sorcerer magazine as an editor in traning and natsu went training etc etc so I was wondering and I need a comfirmation will season 3 of fairy tail cover the things that happened after the disband of fairy tail like it's happpening in the manga ? like for example the guild going back together and from there on ? I need to know this cause I'm not that type of guy that likes to read even manga's lol so yeah If the anime covers almost the same stuff that the manga covers I'll wait for the anime so I won't spoil me anything more then I already did

PS. Couldn't post it in the specific anime discussion which I assume is the place where I should actually post this because I have insufficient privileges to post there and if there was a way to post there I apolagise but I'm new here and I Needed a quick reply xD.

OK, THIS is where I have time issues with what Fairy Tail has done. Since the first 277 episodes and 8 OVA + movie #1 ended. The did 11 episodes called Fairy Tail Zero (10 episodes of how and who founded the guild and 2 episodes 1 year later at the Grand Magic games. Lucy is a journalist covering the games and at the end of the games as they announce the winner a massive magical heat and Firepower blasted through the entire Arena floor as the winners of the tournament got their trophies and not so appeared and said hey guys I'm back so that's one year in time that he did in training that was the end until just now. And the disband had only been a year a well. BuT. I just watched movie #2 Fairy Tail Dragons Cry. But Fairy Tail is sent by the king on a mission. I thought though the whole movie "what year is this" my final thought is 3 years after Natsus return and It did open that this season will finally finish the E. N. D. Story arc

I don't think the movie was exactly relevant to the story. Same situation with the first one: we know when it happen approximately but it's not really important as it adds nothing to the main storyline.

I'm so hyped for this new season :DDDD

@Dellsimkin The movie does not take place after the end of the 2014 series. As far as I know it's an anime original movie (or it fits in somewhere else in the story). All I know is: it's not relevant to the main story.

I really hope this is 51 ep at least. also really liking Edens zero so far so hope chapters come out faster and we can get an anime

I really hope this is 51 ep at least. also really liking Edens zero so far so hope chapters come out faster and we can get an anime
Eden's Zero is just a crappier, more absurd Fairy Tail; on a more relevant note, considering both Fairy Tail series have more than 100 episodes, I'm betting this season will be the same :p

Eden's Zero is just a crappier, more absurd Fairy Tail; on a more relevant note, considering both Fairy Tail series have more than 100 episodes, I'm betting this season will be the same :p
I don't really quite see it. There are times where it seems Edens crosses into self-parody "without an actual punchline" territory, but I think it's a little soon to say that it's worse then Fairy Tail. There hasn't been any egregious asspulls or a plenty of plotholes just yet. But the dialogue somehow became even cheesier. Not even FT started extolling the virtues of friendship in just the first few pages like Edens Zero does.

We have at least a good two years worth of content to animate plus a sequel manga that should be ready to adapt by then. Don't be sad, Fairy Tail ain't going nowhere.
tenor.gif

Back