Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasukeshimasu

It’s cute and has all those fanservice-y things I usually like, but it got pretty meh there towards the end. Man cannot live on fairy butt alone, no matter how small the cloth that’s covering it is.

2/5

The whole thing is already ... whatever the hell it is, and then the ED hits you like a brick. I seriously feel like I'm watching Ikuhara at times.
What was even happening? I was too distracted by the bulge of death.

Blue balls boy sure is something else.
Has anyone caught this?
EzmkxX6WYAg98I2.jpg

Now we're talking.
Right. Fuck all the bitches, but kissing is taking it too far.
Why would you ask Horny on Main to have sex with you in that situation?

Bulge of Death keeps going "remember how you whacked your client" like he wants Blue Balls to whack something else. They should whack it out.
And here I thought it was love, but he's actually The Suicide Watch Fairy.
Don't put plot in this, dudes. No one wants plot from this.

I can't be the only one who thinks that pendant is shaped like a vagina.
The enemies are getting more complicated now, aren't they?
Oho. Ohohoho. Sure wasn't expecting an actual gay kiss there. Uncensored, too.
200w.gif

Someone can't wait to insert the medicine.

I don't really think the mom did anything all that wrong. Her husband is clearly an asshole.
Imagine liking this handsome boy, and he turns into the sluttiest twink right in front of you. He has the prettiest wings by far btw.

Boo plot, boo.
Just bros being bros. Confessions left and right.
Did not see the Sirius transformation coming. Or the happy trail.

Like there's some competition about who's transformation is the best. Please.
One couple fighting, the other full on foreplaying.
Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaa. They actually full on kissed.
And just in case we weren't super obvious about it, here's a couple of rainbows. :DD
WHOA WHOAAAAA! ANOTHER KISS??
8vU2yFc.gif

Holy shit, guys.

Overall, could have been even bolder if you ask me. But I'm genuinely surprised it actually delivered on the gay, which, as always (and I am so, so tired of fighting over this every fucking time, AP) brings the question - where are the LGBT+ tags on the characters? I was going for a 5, but I'm giving this a nice 6/10. If they ever make a second season, I'll probably watch it.

Overall, could have been even bolder if you ask me. But I'm genuinely surprised it actually delivered on the gay, which, as always (and I am so, so tired of fighting over this every fucking time, AP) brings the question - where are the LGBT+ tags on the characters?
Maybe they left them off for spoiler reasons? That's my best guess.

This was for both an ABC and EDS Group-watch with @JordanJas.

The concept of fairy boys is pretty interesting, and I didn't mind the BL undertones. But it was pretty meh in my view. The fight scenes were interesting as to where the battles took place (using various artworks), but overall they weren't very impressive. Animation wise, it was pretty to look at so based on that alone I gave it a 6/10.

Here for an ABC and EDS groupwatch with Sabure and JordanJas!

This was a wacky adventure. Despite the weird plot I honestly enjoyed this anime for what it gave us. I saw it as Madoka meets Jojo, and since the show had some fun with it and didn't play everything super serious (the final episodes upped the melodrama so I can't say it never took itself too serious) I appreciated getting to see it. Uruu and Homura were my favorites and had the best magical boy designs imo, but no one outright annoyed me. Its nothing special, and I totally get if people are not into it, but for me this was a nice afternoon spent.

Here for an EDS groupwatch.

I 100% have no idea what the hell I just watched. My sister walked in when Uruu changed into his fairy form and with that booty bump I will never live it down. They should have stuck with an episodic format though. It was a weak story and it would have been better if it was just cases and not trying to have a overarching story.

Back