Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasukeshimasu

01:

I have no words for the weird gay shit I just witnessed. I mean, the 2nd half just went absolutely fucking insane and over the top campy with the madoka-esque visuals, transformation sequence and amazing musical number with some Ikuhara sprinkled in. My eyes were glued to the screen. Also, I love how the ED is a mix between Buddhist images and bondage:

Are you fucking serious? I can't stop laughing right now. This was great.

Last edited:
Episode 1:

Whoever made this is definitely taking inspiration form Ikuhara among a lot of other sources. I like the idea of tragedy for these fairies. They have to form powerful emotional attachments to get their uhhhh attachment points, but their targets don't love them, but rather something or someone else. They have to give all the love and never get any in return. It's no wonder so many of them fall and become normal humans.

The battle this episode reminded me of something out of a witch's world in Madoka Magica. The design was very good, but the music just took it to the next level.

Love it.

Episode 1:

Whoever made this is definitely taking inspiration form Ikuhara among a lot of other sources. I like the idea of tragedy for these fairies. They have to form powerful emotional attachments to get their uhhhh attachment points, but their targets don't love them, but rather something or someone else. They have to give all the love and never get any in return. It's no wonder so many of them fall and become normal humans.

The battle this episode reminded me of something out of a witch's world in Madoka Magica. The design was very good, but the music just took it to the next level.

Love it.

The whole key to the heart sequence and pulling it out might as well have been ripped straight from Utena. I think @Taek should get in on this.

Also on a side note with their 10 commandments:
4b5UZtq.png

Yeah sure, but they never say anything about the same sex here. Being gay is free real estate. :lenny:

Last edited:
After complete this ep. I just close my eyes and Just think what just happened in this ep. And can't express my emotions and action for this what a shit..so hilarious

I have absolutely no idea wtf I just watched, but I don't really need to know what it was or understand anything about the lore, I just need to know that each episode will keep being a rollercoaster of lovingly animated ?????? with more magical boy transformations played absolutely straight.

Ep. 1 was absolutely hilarious. Human Ranmaru is the most adorable thing ever- I only wish they kept him a cutie in his transformation because he looks like a completely different person. Ah well- here's hoping they make a figure of his adorable self, because I need it- those glasses are killing me. In all seriousness though, the show seems to be trying to do a lot of different things, not sure how well it'll succeed at it, but.. I'm mostly here for the glasses. Looking forward to episode 2.

Judging from the mediocre rating and the episode comments on CR, people massively missed the point of this show- like this comment- "....really? What board of directors looked at the pitch of this project and gave it the green light? It's like some sort of blasphemous all male sailor moon card captor sakura magical girl nightmare." Exactly. That is exactly what it is.

I originally wasn't going to watch this because I hate magical girl shows and magical boy shows just make me cringe, but this one is so over-the-top ridiculous. (I loved Star Driver). Also, did I say glasses? Glasses.

Last edited:
Back