Fairies Albums

Two episodes in and loving it. Maybe its an acquired taste, but how can something this good be rated so low and be so unknown is beyond me.

It seems to be episodic following the main girl who has quite the personality, maybe even a bad person if you want to be very nit picky. But this is a much more human MC than you would normally get out of your LN\VN adaptation to say the least.

The artwork looks great but some scenes are throwing me for a loop, sometimes it feels like literally 2 FPS and Ive tried various sources.

Something I wanted to mention about ep2:
This ep really got me with the bait and switch, I was like woah they are actually killing off this girl as she gets dragged into darkness. I was getting invested into it but then she survived somehow only losing her sight? Unfortunate they didnt have the courage to kill her off, now Im not sure I believe the show wont pull its punches later on, needs to prove itself.
I still enjoyed the episode a lot though.

Last edited:
Two episodes in and loving it. Maybe its an acquired taste, but how can something this good be rated so low and be so unknown is beyond me.

The problem is that it isn't licensed by Crunchyroll or any other typical anime company that would properly promote it. The webcomic has the same issue in spite of having an official English translation. We even have 7 free chapters currently available to read on the site:
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/hundred-demon-spectrum/chapters

Speaking of promotion, I just realized this show has a third season which is currently airing but isnt on the seasonal charts. The system is rigged! :@_@:

I agree. Only a few Chinese series get included in the charts. I think an anime company has to license it and release it same-season for it to be included.

Back