Evangelion: 3.0+1.0

I have a lot of theories regarding the title and how it implies a loop (possibly one in time? I mean the implied sequel of events/alternate reality is pretty heavy handed at this point, we do have a sense this might be intended as a sequel series, so not so far fetched to think more loops are possible and the title so HEAVILY implies repetition)

My hopes? That next movie will be gay. Chances? Quite possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I mean I hope it answers a lot of questions it's been driving about the continuation state of the world, but we'll see.

Anyway... delay is expected, since theatres aren't really going. My big question is if production was finished

I have a lot of theories regarding the title and how it implies a loop (possibly one in time? I mean the implied sequel of events/alternate reality is pretty heavy handed at this point, we do have a sense this might be intended as a sequel series, so not so far fetched to think more loops are possible and the title so HEAVILY implies repetition)

My hopes? That next movie will be gay. Chances? Quite possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I mean I hope it answers a lot of questions it's been driving about the continuation state of the world, but we'll see.

Anyway... delay is expected, since theatres aren't really going. My big question is if production was finished

We need a scene that's going to be 10 times gayer than the Shinji and Kawaoru piano scene or I won't be satisfied.

Waiting-Memes-52918-aad4877.jpg

Well, I guess this means I have more time to re-watch the movies since I haven't yet. Wonder what my new impression will be of the Rebuild films once I've done that.

"just get married , any problem you had will be solved if you get married." THE MOVIE. what an embarrassment 3.0+1.0 really , this movie just ends with "get a GF, loser"

Back