Engage Kiss

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Hoozuki, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Nekus

Nekus Well-Known Member

Posted by Nekus on Jul 10, 2022
    Oh man if you think that about this I'd love to see you react to last season's Kunoichi Tsubaki

2. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 2.
    These action scenes deserve to be in a better show.
    That being said, them weaponizing Truck-Kun like that got a laugh out of me. That delivery lady is the real hero.

AdmiralMuffin likes this.
  3. Hesperide

Hesperide Database Moderator Silver Supporter

This show is OK so far... but like many I am not digging the MC much. Still great action scenes.

However, I can think of a way to improve the show.

Hit an order button on an app on your phone and you get your package within 30 seconds regardless of rain, snow, ice or runaway demon.

They should make the show about this delivery driver. She knows how to make handbrake turns in a delivery truck no less and isn't phased by demonic creatures getting in the way of her appointed jobs.

[​IMG]

I would watch it.

There. Now the show would be a must watch.

4. Kataphraktoi

Kataphraktoi Active Member

Weaksauce with a very standard pitiful, spineless MC who is somehow adored by two women of very much higher social rank and power than him etc. Kindof facepalming at the thought of otaku's out there being like ''wow, thats so me!!'' but...its anime.

5. Frarott

Frarott New Member

Sorry not sorry but this anime is so stupid, why does the mc get to talk and watch other girls chest while the fl is being loyal when there's a much better guy

6. randomredneck

Episode 3.
    Okay, that's kind of a neat twist, actually.
    So he has to basically feed her memoires to make her go all demon, and she has those memories in her head, which is why she's so jealous of Blue over there.
    I kind of like that. Neat idea.

7. MrLolo

MrLolo Active Member

Wtf did I just watch?!?

8. randomredneck

Episode 4.
    Well, we got Ayano finding out about the memories out of the way. I was worried that'd drag out all show. Not a lot of action, but that Flamenco dancing demon with sword arms is pretty cool.

TheSMoresAwakens likes this.
  9. oiseaux

oiseaux Member

is no one going to question the sudden spontaneous noodle store that literally appeared out of thin air after kisara found ayano under the bridge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  10. randomredneck

It's anime. When two characters need to have a serious chat, a noodle stand will spontaneously appear for them to have it at.

TheSMoresAwakens and oiseaux like this.
  11. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

I don't think it's the same bridge.

And it's not a noodle stand but an oden stand.

[​IMG]

They can be almost everywhere in Japan, including under bridges. And they do serve alcohol and sake.

[​IMG]

12. niotabunny

niotabunny Well-Known Member

poor MC, what was he thinking. I'm starting to not like the female partner to the MC, the technique that she uses to obtain what she wants... but that's demons for you not all want to work at a fast food joint ;)
    money is what it is, but still that's how they work and that dude in charge of the city seems like a complete moron or totally clueless, at this point probably both. I would cast this towards the more mature/dark in nature.
    the concept, the reality of what's going on with the use of ability vs what must be given up in return and the dangers that is going to trigger if the MC isn't careful.

13. randomredneck

Episode 5.
    Delivery truck girl came back! Yay!

...Oh, and they porked and stopped the mirror monster. That happened too I guess.

14. randomredneck

Episode 6.
    Kung-fu nun. Fun.

15. MrOuke

MrOuke New Member

Episode 6:

I have to admit. I'm starting to feel really bad for Kisara, like seriously, the girl is doing everything in her power to protect and fulfill the wishes of the MC but still gets the cold shoulder... like I get that the MC isn't romantically attracted to her but at least be considerate of her feelings man, doesn't matter that she's a demon, she still have feelings and she is basically like a normal human with superpowers... I can already tell that this anime will have a very bad, or at the very least, really dissatisfying ending that I won't like at all... which sucks but what can be done... at least I hope Kisara won't die or gets sealed away or something cause she is the one character that I like the most out of all in the show.

16. AustinDR

AustinDR Active Member

Episode 7:
    He literally put neurotoxin on his willy just to poison Sharon

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  17. randomredneck

Episode 7.
    You gotta love how that combat armor came molded with boobs and high heels.

Also...did he put neurotoxin on his schlong?

18. Episode 7
    ...Are you sure it is ok to make combat amour like THAT for sister?
    By the way, how Shun put the toxin on THAT?!?!?!?