Endro~!

Episode 4
Cutsie as usual. And that's a-okay in my book. Chubi-chan is a beast! Scarfing down ultimate evil with just a lil burp! The Mackerel Men are a little weird though, I guess its a Japanese folklore thing yeah?

Episode 3. The fact that they decided for everyone to be the leader was so nice <3.
1JGwc4u.jpg

lFy9uF7.jpg

Episode 4. Seyra-mom is the best, I love her.
nFrdydU.jpg

cFRXykT.jpg

7QOqAym.jpg

Ep 5

A new character gets added to the cast, eyyy. She looks cute, though. She may also be fun to watch. I expect her to get us into a lot of embarassing moments, because of her crush.

Episode 5:
Wasn't expecting Rona to join the academy to get closer to Yusha and not just because of her being the heroine, that's great development. This episode's pace was superb, and it was really cute. Lots of genuinely funny moments and also heartwarming moments. Rona is a great addition, too!
VnJnXUN.jpg

She makes the funniest faces lmao.
79MM51U.jpg

PROUDMOM.
tmB7CuY.jpg

Seira is just the best <3.
9M7JkK6.jpg

Date <3.

Episode 7:
7kPNGPr.jpg

Fai and Rona centric episode?? Definitely wasn't expecting that!
02vHhDI.jpg

Also this part shouldn't be allowed to be this cute like omg.

Episode 8:
Great episode! No episode falters in quality, to be honest. Mao is such a good person <3. It was awesome for her to stage that so that Rona realised her feelings.
hNDoueb.jpg

Episode 10.
Seira was lit this episode, she stole the show. I don't really like the running gag with her breasts (it's like, in every anime, it's shitty, so we could've done without it, but some parts of it were funny anyways). Mei's dream was really weird, though. Why a Cartado-faced man.
This episode was also a Jojo reference from when Kakyoin beats Death 13, probably.
Guess this was a sorta re-cap, low-budget episode, too?
G6HQltt.jpg

cIzEMhC.jpg

After the first episode I was gonna drop it, mainly duo to the horrible outfits... as a fan of RPG's nothing bugs me more than armor bra's... If you are adding armor please just make it functional... Or else just don't add armor...
But the story is pretty cute so I can look past it now.

After the first episode I was gonna drop it, mainly duo to the horrible outfits... as a fan of RPG's nothing bugs me more than armor bra's... If you are adding armor please just make it functional... Or else just don't add armor...
But the story is pretty cute so I can look past it now.
I mean, their armor isn't as bad as that one background chicks.
endro-episode-1-english-dubbed.jpg

The dark skinned one.

Back