Endro~!

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

2. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Sep 9, 2018
    I guess they have to create fantasy moe cute girls doing cute things shows every season. Sometimes I wish I had more alcohol when I go through the oncoming releases. And people will still watch this.

RedShadow likes this.
  3. Lohengramm

Lohengramm New Member

This is unironically great.

Tabbes likes this.
  4. q66

q66 Active Member

Posted by q66 on Jan 12, 2019
    Episode 1:

It's cute, but overall I'm not too impressed; it has all the isekai nonsense stuffed into it and the only thing that it has to back that up is production values (granted, that's more than what a lot of other stuff has). Might give it 3 eps, we will see.

5. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

Episode 1:

This was cute. Good silly fun. I like it so far. Adorable loli Maou-sama is adorable.

Tabbes and TurkeyGami like this.
  6. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 1.
    It's funny and adorable.

My kind of show.

7. Etue

Etue Well-Known Member

Posted by Etue on Jan 13, 2019
    Episode 1

This has been touched by Namori and seems to not be Release the Spyce so it has to be good.

It has charm and some recognisable voice actors giving good performances. The animation so far is pretty mixed and budget aware.

overall I still enjoyed this as a cute girls doing cute things show. I wonder if it's going to be continuing the tsundere elf trend or if her character design is just a little tsundere looking.

Either way the girls are cute and while I dislike the oblivious female lead trope at least she's got a good performance.

Now I will wait and see if it retains this level of comedy and cuteness.

renorxukuth, AdmiralMuffin and Tabbes like this.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  8. OneCraftyLady

OneCraftyLady Well-Known Member

Episode 1:

Well that was adorable. I honestly almost removed this one from my list because it didn't look like my kind of thing but i'm glad I didn't, this was so damn cute. What an adorable demon lord sensei. XD

I really like the ending too.

renorxukuth and Tabbes like this.
  9. Tabbes

Tabbes Well-Known Member

Posted by Tabbes on Jan 13, 2019
    Yup, this'll do me. Mao is best girl already.

10. renorxukuth

renorxukuth Well-Known Member

Episode 1
    Adorably cute, both the villain Mao-chan and the Hero squad. Honestly I was a little iffy because of the previous release to credit being 'Release the Spyce', but those fears were now of course unfounded. We've needed an adventuring party show that isnt over the top violent and blood spattered. Glad this is in my library now.

11. Kakajoju

Kakajoju Well-Known Member

Ep 1
    Glad to have some cute girls doing cute things show in my watch list as a nice break.
    I'm glad I ended up watching this. The pestel colors of the main 4 are really pleasing. I love the hero and priest/elf one the most, eeee.

12. Azkaellon

Azkaellon New Member

Another happy day in the realm of pastel colored jiggly weird RPG world. Wait for me I will join you when I tame an unicorn/pegasus half breed. Now where is my happy happy powder?

13. 1Lucky1

1Lucky1 New Member

Wow I really love Satani- I mean Mao.

14. renorxukuth

renorxukuth Well-Known Member

Episode 2
    I could watch Mao-sensei all day long. Wait..didnt I? Ah hahahaha...Also the team dynamic is pretty good. Its a nice parody of the super serious 'hero' shows that've popped up in recent seasons.

15. Kakajoju

Ep 2
    Okay, that looting scene was fricken' awesome. It was the best part of the episode for me. xd
    Also I'm declaring it now. Seyla is best girl.

16. randomredneck

Episode 2.
    I really wanted Chibi-Chan to be the leader...

17. randomredneck

Episode 3.
    No Demon Lord Loli.

Boo.

18. Etue

Etue Well-Known Member

Posted by Etue on Feb 3, 2019
    Episode's 4 animation budget was a bit strained. It was alright but it was quite noticable of them either being too ambitious with this episode or just having spend too much on the prior episodes. Either way it was noticeable.

19. Hemfrik

Hemfrik Member

These girls sure don't let tiny things like killing sentient beings ruin their mood.
    Then again, these are school children who spontaneously choose to enter a foreign state and perform poltical assassination, so maybe my contemporary ethics and logic is an ill fit.

20. Kakajoju

Ep 4

I just want to say that those mackrels shouldn't wear socks underwater. Soggy socks are the worst, how can you live with them like that on daily basis?!