Edens Zero

Why am I not surprised, remembered dropping the manga a while back. Nothing much to say really, other than to expect more of Mashima's ludicrous writing.

Is this Fairy Tail 2?
Literally? No. In spirit?

sLtHZCz.png

Maybe.

I like everyone else am not going to take this seriously just got done reading 16 chapters of the manga and can already tell this is gonna be trash

Seeing not very positive expectations from others, I wasn't hoping for much. But I'm pleasantly surprised. I've also not yet seen Fairy Tail, so that probably helps. But I must say, it was Rebecca that convinced me more than anything else.

Need I say more?
unknown.png

ep2

I can kind of understand older anime making jokes at trans/gnc peoples expense, but I did expect better of current anime. Really disappointing. Really wish they'd finally drop the whole "man in a dress" trope. Even when it's supposed to be a joke about him seeing other people for the first time, it comes off as in bad taste to me.
MsOnxRM.png

Also
WAIT HOLD ON
HAPPY DIED?? LIKE LEGIT DIED?? JUST LIKE THAT??

Last edited:
EP 1 was pretty promising, it was even cute in a sense but ep 2 was boring, but I get it, they had to introduce somehow Rebecca and Happy's sad past.

Back