Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebi Sugawa Koukou Tenmonbu

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by randomredneck, Jul 20, 2012.

1. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebi Sugawa Koukou Tenmonbu[sadhl]ebiten-kouritsu-ebi-sugawa-koukou-tenmonbu[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Episode 1.
    I have zero clue what was going on here, aside from the episode long mocking of Saint Seiya, and the sexual harassment of the fujoshi girl...whatever weirdness this show is, I'm watching.

2. femcore

femcore Well-Known Member

288p is some amazing quality.

I've been lead to believe that this is some josou stuff, but I didn't really see anything actually in the show that hinted at such. I wonder if it'll be something that's brought up later on in the series.

Funny stuff though.

3. Rastamepas

Rastamepas Database Moderator

I have this on stall until the dvd release. 288p makes my eyes want to fucking bleed.

4. kawainu

kawainu Member

This show is awesome. Saint Seiya is 1 of my favorites and I love parody shows and this one just happens to combine those 2 things I love. Also, having a fujoshi always makes things better and if that wasn't enough, the main character is voiced by the same seiyuu who voiced Nyaruko and Yukikaze (from dog days).

5. randomredneck

Episode 2.
    Sailor Moon gets the Ebiten mockery treatment this time. I love it! That "dramatic" final battle moment with the fans and whatnot was hilarious. As was Hiramatsu's "Death scene". But why did the chick who looks like a dude have to be Mercury...

6. randomredneck

Episode 3.
    "Epic battle" between sisters. And by epic battle, I mean childish squabbling over stupid crap. Not sure if that flashback on the bridge was making fun of anything specific, or if it was just supposed to be weird. And who is the dude with the flower...

7. TheCoffeeGod

TheCoffeeGod Active Member

8. randomredneck

Turns out episode 4 is out too, so...

Episode 4.
    Fear the wrath of Oomori-Sensei, and her kitty army. That little furball is actually kinda scary. And awesome. And Hiramtsu...looked like she was getting off to cats...weird.

9. randomredneck

Episode 5.
    ...Noya's a boy? Huh. He had me fooled pretty good. And Itsumiki is his abusive maid...this poor kid. Loved the Fist of the North Star references. And I'm not sure if it was just a sub gag, but I got a good giggle out of Itsumiki's "Impossibru"

10. randomredneck

Nope. Genuine truth.

11. femcore

Well, like I said in my first post:

the actual plot marketed with the anime is that there's a boy trapin' it up among girls. It would have been far cooler to just have it be a random surprise down the line.

For a while I was actually expecting that I was reading a description for a different series.

12. randomredneck

Episode 6.
    Of course. The only reason she wanted the club abolished, was because her little girl crush was hanging out with someone else. Great reasoning there, Prez. Loved the out of nowhere K-On! movie reference.

On a secondary note
    Fujoshi girl finally made it through an episode, without being forcibly stripped by Todayama. Mazel Tav.

13. randomredneck

Episode 7.
    Huh, they actually followed through on that band thing...sort of. Nice to see a little callback to the joke at least. Sensei is apparently a psycho, door feeding, rummage through a guys trash stalker(That was super creepy by the way) and...Noya has a split personality or something...huh.

On a secondary note
    an adult feeling up a teenage girl...that was more creepy than hot.

14. femcore

gif
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  15. randomredneck

Episode 8.
    ...What the eff?
    Wasn't this show supposed to be a comedy? Now they're trying to save the world from Noya and his brainwashing, super pheromones...I mean...what the hell?

16. femcore

Finally watched episode five (kinda going slow on this show), and holy hell that was wonderful. I want Blu-Rays of this show already.

gif
    [​IMG]

17. femcore

gif
    [​IMG]

18. randomredneck

Episode 9.
    "Because I'm a pedophile!"

I really shouldn't have, but I laughed my ass off. Just him admitting it proud like that...freaking classic. Like the whole episode. This is how you do a Dragonball parody. Not sure what was going on at the end there, but who cares!? Still funny.

19. femcore

gifs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this show.

20. femcore

I've seen some silly shit, but THIS SHOW takes the fucking cake

gifs