• The Ben-Hur (1959) of anime clubs

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • The greatest thing to ever happen in AP

Votes: 36 40.0%
  • The Galavant of anime clubs

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters
Nora
A cautionary tale for why people in STEM need to be heavily controlled, supervised, and trained in the humanities. Regulate the industries more heavily, because our safety have cost blood, sweat, and tears. If we don't we'll get creepy AIs ruling the solar system and peeking up skirts. Give nerds more swirlies! Anyone that says otherwise is a shill for Big Perverted AI.

Aside from that, it was incredibly whimsical, with a weird refusal to stop and think about the unsavoury or even horrific implications of its plot. It just set a course and fucking went with it, come whatever may. I want to applaud it for that, but it was pretty damn obnoxious.

4 professors in bright purple bathing suits out of 10.

Twinkle Nora Rock Me!
A madcap tale about Nora suddenly gaining psychic powers and being a bounty hunter (wtf did she do before?). It had a lot of dancing and padding, and I wholeheartedly approve. The less of the paint-by-numbers plot we had, the better it was.

A clear improvement over the previous Nora OVA, so it'll get 5 missing in-between animation frames out of 10.

Twinkle Nora Rock Me!

I'm going against the curb with hasse, this was better than the first one by a small margin despite being made on all the drugs. Low frame rate dancing makes everything better. Way better than computers getting their horny on.

5/10

Outlanders

Kidnapped by a space princess for the purpose of marriage to save the earth's human population from total destruction by her father.

It started out ok... 2nd half kinda went off the rails a bit, but then got back on track.

2.0/5
It was kinda bad but kinda awesome. It had space snails.

Back