Votes: 26 28.9%
  • The Ben-Hur (1959) of anime clubs

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • The greatest thing to ever happen in AP

Votes: 36 40.0%
  • The Galavant of anime clubs

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters
I bet the man who randomly started getting more and more bigger was just a reject HnK character.

You failed us, you monster.
I'm not going to lie to you guys... one of them got dang sasquatches stole my phone and laptop until just now, and also my calendar, which caused me to forget the day.

I'm sorry that someone not me caused this issue, and I'll be there next Sunday, there aren't any more squatches.

I'm not going to lie to you guys... one of them got dang sasquatches stole my phone and laptop until just now, and also my calendar, which caused me to forget the day.

I'm sorry that someone not me caused this issue, and I'll be there next Sunday, there aren't any more squatches.
Oh well, all is forgiven, for you have a good taste looking at that avatar and signature

Highschool of the Dead

SPOILERS FOR A DECADE OLD ANIME:

It's a zombie apocalypse anime where none of the main characters die. The evil teacher is heavily implied to die, but his death is not shown on screen directly, so I don't even count that. It's like the creators of the anime didn't understand the genre of the anime they were making.

0.5/5 The only reason I didn't give it a flat 0 is because I have seen worse animation.

Ninja Gaiden
Ryu was a shit (as ninja are wont to be), and Sara, Jeff, and Robert were the heroes we needed instead. Cap more furries! Way too ambitious and with some quality production values for a glorified video game commercial, this one was pure badass schlock. Not a lot of dull scenes, either.

7/10

Early Reins

The red-headed eyepatch sheriff is so foxy hot, like Makie from Wicked City hot, and she is super hot. I would totally put up Wicked City again just for Makie.
And they go shooty bang bang with blood and people getting popped. Needed more Texan cowboy Minesoota accents in the Japanese dub tho.

6/10

Early Reins

This was a re-watch for me. Redhead eye patch was definitely best character and I want her to step on me. She even got da gold in the end, aaaaaaw yiiiiiiiiis.

6/10 - Anime needs more westerns.

Yeah, if you guys didn't watch the dub for this one then you're made a huuuuuuuuuuge mistake. The dub just adds that extra layer of cheese with everyone doing terrible accents. It was clear the dub actors were having fun hamming it up and it made the OVA more enjoyable.

Yeah, if you guys didn't watch the dub for this one then you're made a huuuuuuuuuuge mistake. The dub just adds that extra layer of cheese with everyone doing terrible accents. It was clear the dub actors were having fun hamming it up and it made the OVA more enjoyable.
@Zed60K linked us a video of the sub that we didn't know was a sub until like 3 minutes in because @Zed60K licks goats in picking videos that debunk our trust in him picking videos of what we're going to watch. But despite wanting to watch the dub, it's all Zed's fault in pulling another boner when all he does is pull boners. So to clarify: I did not pull this boner, @Zed60K pulled this boner, and he pulled it hard.

Early Reins

It was serviceable but average. It would be good if it was edgier, no joke. Upbeat happy western music and shooting a man with 200 machinegun bullets just doesn't feel good without any gore. Most of the time it feels like it was made for kids. Reminded me of that one Troma film where they planecrashed on a island owned by american rogue revolutionary army but luckily everyone was a capable survivalist. It's not nearly as good as that one, but it could've been, and it stings.

2.5/5

Back