Dorei-ku: Boku to 23-nin no Dorei

Because I can't shitpost without a thread for Ninja Bats, I'm watching this shit instead.

Episode 1

Those cards falling was so real. And the sound? SO REAL

Man, this punishment game is so gay.

What. They just said nothing sexual.

He is not drunk. He wants dat hooker ass.

This guy is a raging douchecanoe.

This is actually the proper usage of the Slave machine: SEXY TIME

The fuck is this music? This ain't edgy or shit. I mean, it ain't bad but shit son, where's the edgy cock-thrusting booty-quaking rock?

Yeah, people are shit. People ain't no good.

Ugh, this conversation is killing me.

Shit, she turned him gay. Everybody is like "Shit, this girl turned her BF gay.

Wait, are her eyes open? I can't tell.

She is definitely ordering them to either BONE DOWN or Gangbang.

What? I... did not expect that. This is actually kinda neat.

Seriously, are her eyes open?

He fell in love with dat hair.

There must be some- YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ASSERT DOMINANCE

Holy fuck it's a fucking neckbeard. OH FUCK HE HAS THE BRACES THING

Is this one of the games? Just some random ass game? Because short-hair is a total fox.

Oh no... not of Neckbeard...
Thank god it didn't go to NB and Hostess.

Laugh about how she turned her BF gay.

A girl like that and a guy like that? Definitely not a legit couple.

If the boat's a rocking, don't come a knocking.

Ok, she is definitely getting boned.

That fish is creeping me out. And it needs a bigger aquarium.

Oh yeah, the freaky shit.

HABBO HOTEL JAPAN VERSION

Definite neckbeard/nice guy.

Those eyes are all about getting some booty.

GOD NO
FUCK NO

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR

RUN GIRL

OH SHIT GIRL

THERE IS NOTHING INNOCENT ABOUT THIS

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN GET INTO THE CAR

REVENGE

Niiiiiice! NIIIIICE! SHE WEARS THAT SHIZNIT REAL GOOD YO

The guy is thinking with his dick, total yes.
If he runs out of pachiko balls, he still has zero.

Man, this guy is such a repulsive shitbag.

I too would take weird shit from sluts who want their holes filled, nothing suspicious about it.

Her machine is rigged, ain't it.

She is planning to take his black cherry.

Was all her boxes out front?
For sure.

Dude got grifted.

It's not really a blindside, but it's nice to see a douchecanoe get his comeuppance and get grifted.

Her face just got all weird.

This is just .... info dumping.

A fucking bargain to do all kinds of kinky shit.

Girl, don't duel with him. Girl, you smart.

So it's technological crack. Cool.

Her because she is smart.

Guy wants a harem of fine womens and maybe a dude.

I felt it too, and agree with his assessment of her.

Nothing much to comment on.

Still nothing.

That pink poster thing when they separated; that's some symbolism.

I am surprised she isn't doing butt stuff to him. I mean, if you want to crush the spirit of a straight man in slavery, it's always butt stuff. Make them squeaaaal like a pig.

You know... this was less trashy than I thought it would be. It's not entirely good, and there's like... 2 likable characters in the sense that they aren't raging dickbags. It's not erotic in the sense of "Hurr hurr bewwwbs and butts" and it's edgy but not cheeseball edgy. Kinda shitty edgy. Surprisingly, I am not satiated. And the amount of fucking dumbshits or repulsive ape people is insane.

At least Magical Girl Site had hilariously crazy faces and Dies Irae had it's dope ass ball noggles OST.

Episode 3:

This show is just chaos now.

The rules don't make much sense and if you can just use violence and simple tricks to get people to accept duels then it takes away almost all of the strategy. It also sucks that you can stop yourself from being tracked by taking out the retainer. Once its in you should be stuck with it as part of the game.

However, none of that is as bad as having a fucking dog challenging people to duels and winning slaves. WTF? That dude did deserve to get bit in the balls, though.

This show went from low key dumb to pants on head idiotic real quick.

Episode 3

Wow. This is show builds its ''plot'' around some really contrived shit. I don't know why I am still surprised.

Every single fucking episode same shit goes down and then bad things happen to everyone because they are dumb as fuck. I guess there's no other way to have those mouth pieces work if they are simply circulating around in public. I suppose it is too much to ask to make the use or distribution of those slave gadgets at least a little more clever or go all the way and make it fucked up.
It's mostly boring to watch.

Episode 3

giphy.gif

This was too dumb to be real

What a stark contrasts of shows I have here. Two Thursday shows, Megalo Box and... this one. One has started very strong and looks fantastic with an old anime artistic style, and the other is... this one.

Episode 2 was just more rubbish. More attempts to be adult or something, but my is it a bore. Ignoring the 'edge' it's so obsessed with telling you a bunch of shit and then proceeding to repeat it in other scenes.

What a strange day for anime Thursdays are for me.

Time to catch up on some non-erotic non-boners crap.

Episode 2

SCM is one letter away from SCUM. GENIUS.

Dumbass. He trusted a girl with an eyepatch. What a fucking dumbass shitburger. He wanted some poon-tang and instead, his ass got the tang.

These people are dumber than Johnny Bravo

He was trying to tap dat ass, tap it and run.
Ah, nothing at all.

He was trying to tap it as revenge.

How... petty. Surprisingly so.

He spent it on bi- oh, technology. And his... girlfriend.

"Do you hate me?"
Close enough.

Yes.

You know... this is as bad as watching the Leafs lose.

Wait... what? She wants-

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNEW THIS WOULD TURN INTO SOME SEX SHIT.

STAY IN THE DREAM
DON'T TAP OUT OF THE MATRIX

HE AIN'T DYING OF DEHYDRATION

You know... she is one of the most... least... nevermind, this is too much work.

She's all "Ah, nuts to this kid. Ain't getting him shit"

I could use a baked good. All I have is chips.

A few KM is still pretty good.

Kinky vibrations.

I love this happy go-lucky music for a sex slave and his master.

That closet has some mad kinky sex toys.

MIL- Oh, it's just... mags.
His GF is a fox.

This guy might be the most sympathetic person in the show. Thus far. Maybe.

More importantly, look at that pyramid of alcohol! HAWTNESS

They stand out, and she looks like a complete and utter hottie in that hoodie. And dem eyes, YES.

They could hear you vibratin' baby.

I wouldn't trust my forced slave.

Wait, hold on. Thumbs Up?
Sure, I understand this. Seeing it once, I understand it. This is some Kaiji level shit right here.

They ain't winning.

THIS IS FUCKING SHADY YO
THEY JUST GOING ON WHEN SHE IS EMOTIONALLY DISTRAUGHT
Oh, and he betrayed her. Is anybody surprised?

AND THE GAME ENDS WITH A FACE THAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD AVATAR

HOLY FUCK THAT IS THE MOST FUCKING SHADY ASS SHIT FUCK YEAH THAT IS MY SHIT

Oh shit, he just laid her THE FUCK OUT
It's a surprise because it was a fist instead of a bitch or pimp slap.

Why release slaves? This ain't the days of slavery getting abolished or shit.

At the very least, I'm glad Eyepatch ain't a sadist.

The 10 seconds of day and night passing was easy to animate.

Ain't nothing funny about rampant alcoholism.
Wait, this was the past? But it still ain't amusing.
Girl is a saint, no wonder he cleaned up his act for her.

This guy is even more sympathetic for being forced to give up his saint.

Will Julia push him off the building? Or jump herself? Or they both jump? Lovers suicide.

The hand grab sounded... wet. Weird.

They are definitely jumping. This ain't the happy go lucky romance shit.

Or stabbed.

Yakuza wife? That is a non-death twist!

You know what I like? How shady everybody is. It matches how unlikable most of them are. And the games they play make Kaiji look like some super Kaiji thing. I guess I'm enjoying it, in the sense that this episode isn't completely revolting and unlikable with repulsive shitbags or is completely smarmy.

Episode 3

Double Trouble!

There's a way for you two to be together. In death.

What? What the fuck is this shit? How is that a duel?
The fuck? This is too stupid, even for me.

He's Master's slave. But more like Ass Slave, amirite?

My fucking god...
Fuck man, this is just making me even more miserable.

Hold on, was the third one watersports?
Hardcore BDSM ain't my scene.
And it was... that thing where you consume until you vomit. Kinda like Seven, but they're still intact.

Dat experiment subject.

Entering duels is also a shady matter, or sketchy. Kind of... obtuse. It's cheap really.

Hope they're going to a maid cafe.

This is a Victorian cafe, not a maid cafe. It'll do.

Princess cafe, close enough. But actually Rococo style, which I think is different from Victorian, but should be close enough and Baroque enough.

She is definitely a sadist.

That upper lip makes it look like she has a stache.

Ok... this is weird.

This isn't weird; sometimes you have a feeling of a person being an M or S.

Clearly a trick but look at that earnest face! Who could say no to that? Not even Hitler.

YOOOOO YO YO YOYOYOYOYOYO ITS HIM HE'S BACK THAT'S THE SHIZNIT YO

PICKING UP CHICKS AT A FAMILY RESTAURANT

Wait, would it automatically calculate how much is spent?

Don Coyote, that is fucking awesome.

Who the fuck buys a bear like that?

Oh yeah.
Oh yeah baby, dem legs. DEEEM THIGHS!

HELLL YEAAAAH SON!

Pfft, draft, you go for the top shelf.

What?

Shit, you can't cast spells that fast.

DOGGY
SAD DOGGY IS SAD AND NEEDS FOOD

GIVE HIM ALL THE CHICKEN

TRUST THAT FACE DOGGY

GOOD DOGGY

HE IS A YAKUZA DOG

Guy is brushing a bit close to-

OH SHIT SON HE IS A FUCKING MASTER DOG

Nanako is clearly spending more shit.

Douche spiked the drink, but not Yellow-Hair, he's cool enough.

Smug ass face is smug as fuck.

SHE FLIPPED A BITCH SHIT YEAH

Black-Hair wants to S her.

Man, Dude fooled me. He is one good trap.
I am looooving this episode! Traps, table flipping, Rococo, this is some damn good shit.
Is Boy a slave to him?

Wait, it's...

Woah, they censored her nose; must be busted to hell and back.

Decking her is going easy too.

Man, this guy is a douche and this game is rigged as fuck.

This duel is just retarded. He is the only one punching; how is it a duel?

This is the first black man in the show. Just saying.

I'm guessing he ain't into traps and would have straight up harvested his organs.

Condition: You become a slave to us.

Hopefully they make it in time, else it'll be like those kind of hentai.

YOU GO FUCKING DOG FUCK HIS ASS UP

MY BOY DOG IS FUCKING GANGSTA
HIS GOAL IS TO FUCK UP THIS BITCH ASS FOOL

FUCKING RIP HIS FUCKING BALLS OFF LIKE A FUCKING HONEY BADGER

THIS BITCH ASS FUCKER LOST TO A DOG FUCKING BITING HIS FUCKING NUTSACK OFF AND IS A SLAVE TO A FUCKING DOG

THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST EPISODE OF THIS SHITTY ASS SERIES. IT FUCKING PEAKED WITH THIS FUCKING PIMP ASS DOG OWNING THIS LIMP DICK MOTHERFUCKER WITH SICK JUMPS AND FLIPS AND ALL THIS GOOD YODA SHIT DOG TOOK NONE OF HIS SHIT AND GAVE HIM ALL SHIT DROPPED A FUCKING DEUCE ON HIS FUCKING CHEST- DOG FOR BEST CHARACTER

BEST FUCKING EPISODE. IT DON'T MATTER THAT IT'S THE DUMBEST EPISODE SO FAR BUT IT REFERENCES ROCOCO STYLE AND A DOGGY. I AM STILL PUMPED WOOOOOOOOOOO

ep 3

this show would make people go emo, not with all the pretentious dark edgy shit plot, but the nonsense they present that just rapes your mind. tf is this?
okay putting aside Seiya's dumb loss, Julia's obsessions (y'all know where this is leading... Stockholm Syndrome. Mmm tasty, not), and the part with the guy forcing a win out of tough-looking lady and cross-dressing boy,
what the fuck is a dog doing here???
how can a dog accept and understand the rules of the match and of SCM?
This is the dumbest/most confusing shit I've ever seen since Dies Irae.
And this is only ep 3, how can I not go emo? Fock

Last edited:
Episode 3

Martin-Freeman-What-the-fuck-is-that.gif

Alright. I am going to pass on stupid plot conveniences like having a GPS map locator of the SCM devices. I am going to pass on that you can take out the SCM to dodge that. And I am going to pass on that you can taunt people in duels by doing the dumbest word plays for the weirdest reasons, where when you are commanded you can chain other servants to belong to the highest ranked "master". You can even force somebody in the duel? It doesn't make ANY sense with the feeling of obligation to turn you into a slave?! Who is the judge? Because it is not the brain. It is a competition who will pee more on the other while standing in a hurricane.

Now this show went Super-Saiyan in retarded with that dog. If there were any rules, now they are none. You know what? I want to see the dog taking of that SCM and laughing at everyone. I want to see the dog next time taunting people in giving him food, which means losing the duel (I don't understand it didn't use that as an opportunity to enslave them all). I want the dog to enslave all the world, because that is what Killingo Biteso...what the..what is happening to me?!

Screw this.

Episode 3 of .... just wtf

You know your show is fucked up if the first thing that comes to mind is the revelation of the king's identity once the episode is over.
Oh hey, remember when we were discussing how the show has lots of potential if it exploits it's concept in it's mind games?

well now it's about dogs biting people's balls.

g9QSgRO.jpg

I'm rooting for the dog now, I hope that by the end of the show he has enslaved everyone.

Episode 3
She can't be with you any more, sorry dear. But you're now hers, so that kind of counts...?

Eia's just like, "Yeah, in the face of anything even close to BDSM, you chicken out don't you?"

I kinda want to go to a rococo / princess cafe now... I'll take your job, Shiori, if you don't want it!

First person to castrate both men wins.

Alright, I've got to admit, the maid cafe bit was kind of funny.

> "Are you..?!"
A short haired girl...?
In remission?
(damnit)

Alright, mate, don't need to get so derogatory.
I wish the dog bit was even half as entertaining as Thrawn made it out to be. :frustrat:

How the fuck does a dog know how to negotiate a duel? :cereal:

Episode 3

How convenient that you can apparently enter in a game with someone without their informed consent and then become their temporary master and THEN transfer the ownership over you YOUR master. This anime feels like it's just making shit up as it goes at this point. This is only epsiode 3! Episode 3 is story building time and character development/introduction time NOT "lets make up random rules about how our slavery retainers work" time. It's too early to be pulling things out of your ass Dorei-ku, way too early!

Also doesn't Seiya already belong to someone? How many owners can one person have? Who is policing this system? There is no way this shit is legal and it seems to be readily available and freely advertised, is it facebook? I bet it's facebook.

Also also, how exactly does this thing CONTINUE to control people once it's removed and also a long distance away from them? That doesn't make sense. I seem to recall a previous episode saying it can be removed for short periods of time but we never covered distance and I assumed it still had to be on your person to be effective. This technology working while the owner is no longer wearing it and is far away from it is the same logic as if I were to claim that because I touched a computer once I can just surf the internet wherever I want. No. Nothing works like that. Even if it somehow could work like that how is THAT possible but the fact that Yuuga ordered him not to get in any duels against anyone else not effective, should it not have stopped him somehow? That's convenient and selective.

The way that dog walks is atrocious and it's head position is weird af on top of it's weird monster feet, wtf? Have the artists ever even SEEN dogs? This thing looks like it's mostly Wombat with some anteater thrown in.
31460988_10160213254930696_134617400476696576_n.png

Why is it wearing a slave retainer? Dogs do whatever you want them to anyway, they're dogs. What kind of messed up shit do you need a SLAVE dog for?! D: I am now worried about this wombat, is he ok?

So wait, taking it out makes you untrackable but it can still control you if you're not wearing it? OKAAAYY.

I like how this episode clods along straight into one convenient plot device after another. First Seiya is tricked into becoming someone elses's slave's slave, then he ends up with the rest of his group and they too easily figure out that he had a new master, then we meet Shiori, who ends up in a duel with a customer in disguise and while that's happening they happen to be hit on by some guys who become the object of their game, almost get raped but get away, then as they're safe and in a park Shiori admits she lost triggering her to become the slave of the one who she was supposed to enslave, and then Muscles McJerkface waltzes in and steals her with face punches, shorty gets away and happens to run into Julia who "wants to help" is taken into a car and boom! Another duel! Cue convenient app that tracks everyone wearing this device that has to be in violation of so many privacy laws. (Really whose policing this shit?)

THE DOGS NOT A SLAVE IT'S THE MASTER!?!?! That's the best damn thing I've seen in this entire anime thus far.

I bet that drop slave master dog for something stupid next episode though. This anime is a dumpster fire lol.

I'm renaming this one Convenient Plot Devices: The Anime.

Wow episode one was bad

Its a hentai plot without any hentai. And if it did, it would be one of those faps you super regret

I guess this will be the show I bitch about having to watch every week this season

Episode 4

Great. Half of the time we review the battle of the dog again and see the meaningless flashback how the bully got to the SCM. It added -10 deepness to his character. So fun.

2nd half we meet another edgy character who is stupid enough to get tricked into a duel without really any motivation for himself. Yet again, we repeat the bullshit wordplay to trick him and win unjust. Bravo! I hope the author feels manly and smart how great his bullshit games with bullshit cheats work. We at least got to the revelation that the little kid is the angsty Mr. Ryou. I can only hope the dog is not under his influence and will snipe him down.

Yawn.

Episode 04

Good to know the show doesn't plan on stopping with those shitty last moment twists that make no sense and cheat the rules, because gambling is about tricking people INTO playing an unwinnable game, not beating them in it by being smart. because human beings have the brain capacity of dogs, that explains why the SCM worked withe the dog.

Episode 3 and 4

Yes, because a device designed to affect human brains and fit a human mouth, any humans mouth mind you, totally would work on a dog without any kind of modification...

So we are supposed to believe that not one person who got their hands on the device was a programmer/engineer and modified the device to have no negative effects and was incapable of enslaving them?
Also, if they can break the rules by accidentally accepting challenges etc. You'd think at least one of them would just break the device. (I refuse to look up/remember the name of that shitty excuse of an plot device)

Back