Diabolik Lovers

Tried this show out I regret it i'll probably continue it though.

Episode 01

It's basically who gets to rape the MC first show, one thing I did like about the show is the VA choices and the music used the animation style is nice to everything else just sucks 1/5 for the first ep.

Episode 1:

All right, I'm 9 minutes in and this show made me cringe more than 5 times... and every time that fedora guy called her "little bitch" I gritted my teeth... damn, hardcore DTAB material for future generations, if anything.

And yeah... we have all that wonderful variation of duchy personalities... fml I want to stab the shit out of every one of them. I get that it was aimed at particular audience... but realizations that there might be people who masturbate to this... :pokerface: (yeah, I know it's rich coming from me)

If it wasn't only 14 min long I'd be bailing, but I think I can manage 14 min rapefest per week.

Are these episodes 15 minutes? Or is this some kind of deceitful trick by whatever subgroup (please whoever is on this be troll subs *fingerscrossed*).

Anyways... episode half. 0.5... whatever.
The intro wasn't too bad, almost like a classic mystery/horror movie. Now I'm just talking about the ride up as the opening credits were rolling giving birds eye views of the Manor in between different shots of the main chick. The music during that part fit and the segment itself wasn't bad until all that blatant cgi shat over the mood. The lightning as the door opened was great too.

Now for the shit. And that fucking chandelier...

Well 3 minutes in and the douchefuck isn't even trying to hide his douchefuckery. Starts in with an asshat attitude, bitches at the girl for trying to help him because his heart stopped (or was never beating, vampire and all) then he grabs her throws her onto the couch and says hes going to take her :pokerface:

The fuck. I wanted to vomit, especially after the licking... first off hes a fucking corpse and then hes an asshat douchecunt to the 4th power, then hes a rapist. Oh and Bishie cuntfuck #2 arrives to save the day... except he isn't and is also quite the cunt.

What fucking father sends his daughter to a rapist house full of shitheaded asswipe rapist corpses?!?!?! And he has the nerve to give her a nickname? Pancake? Are you fucking kidding me?

Sleazfuck #3, he looks like a real lady killer. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE LICKING? WHAT WOMAN IS TURNED ON BY DOUCHECUNT RAPIST CORPSES?!?!?!

Fuck whoever came up with this shit. Where did emo-fuck Nightmare from Fairy Tail reject wannabe asswad #4 come from? Fuck that him and his teddy bear, little bitch. These creepers really have their sneaky shit mastered. SERIOUSLY, WHY ALL THE FUCKING LICKING?!?!?!?

5, 5 prissy ass vampires ah ah ah!
Qqq1xSq.jpg

Now they are all fighting over who gets to rape her first, as casually as Yumeria shits all over the entire medium. And she is just sitting there... isn't her creep meter going haywire?!?!?!

6 minutes into this shit and I'm wondering why I haven't thrown my monitor out the window. Oh I remember, I've got to bitch about how ridiculous shitty this is and how the fuck did this get greenlighted? Which deprived fucking fanbase funds this shit? Fuck.

Oh wow, #5 is an abusive cunt with anger management issues, lovely. So there is an asshole rapist with an ego, a cold cunt who doesn't give two shits, a fedora wearing hipster douchefuck wannabe rapist, and emo voyeur cuntnozzle with a fucking teddy bear (arent these asswads in highschool?) and roidrage randy shitstain rapist asswipe. This is going to be a great season.

Woah, are there 6 douchefucks or am I confusing them with each other, on the count of all their rapey bullshit? At least this guy looks like he is too lazy to do anything. And did I just hear Yuki Kaiji? His career, why is he doing this to it?

Oh, she was tricked or setup into becoming a wife/sacrifice/whatever for these rapey douchefucks and all their douchefuckery, and they are talking about all this in front of her like its just a normal thing. "Oh yeah, he said don't kill her" Why the fuck hasn't she gotten out of their yet? Quality writing ass stain. Seriosuly who the fuck paid for the VN (assuming its a VN, all the best shitty shoujo reverse harems come from VNs)

Fucking hell I'm only 7 minutes into this 15 minute shitfest. Please tell me the last 1:30 is the ending... fuck I don't know if I'll be able to handle this shit weekly even if its only half a normal episode.

Wow.. they finally get into the proper self introductions and that was the most creepy rapiest scumbag fucking shit I have ever seen. "Oh were going to have a looong relationship" "Let me sample you again soon" "Hey bitch".... real quality shit right there, makes Alexander the hypocritical rapist titty milk sucker look like Mmother fucking Teresa.

:seriously: Kind of weird? They are all KIND OF weird? WHO THE FUCK REACTS TO ALL THAT ABUSE, SCUMBAGGERY, FORESHADOWED ABUSE, COERCED MARRIAGE, AND RAPE UNDERTONES WITH... YOU GUYS ARE KIND OF WEIRD?!?!!??!!?!

THE CORRECT RESPONSE IS "YOU FUCKERS ARE OUT OF YOUR MINISCULE BISHIE-ASS DOUCHEFUCKING MINDS"

Oh shit, after that douchefuck breaking her cellphone and the mini groping session but creepers 2 and 4 (or 3 and 5... maybe 3 and 4... fuck I dont know emo douche fuck and rapey rapist fedora cunt) she starts bleeding.

Its going to be a feeding frenzy, if the sharks were abusive teenage rapist vampire assholes brothers who somehow all live in a giant ass mansion, and the bleeding seal was some poor girl sold off by her father into a rapey orgy vampiric douchefest. Seriously what father sends his daughter to live with a group of teenage boys?

Scratch the mini bio on #(2?), hes not just a cold fucker, hes a control freak... and I'm betting an abusive one as well given the overall tone of this fucking shit. 2 swears in a single sentence... I must have reached my daily limit... fuck.

That escape scene... just fucking wow... I lied, THIS is some of the doucheistst fucking implied rape shit I have ever seen. Apaprently Yuki Kaiji is going to break her... fucking creepy ass smile to go along with it...

Yeah fuck this shit, skipping to the ending I can't take this anymore. Fuck whoever suggested this shit

Fuck this shit, this is new levels of terrible douchefuckery. Seikon no titty milk is TAME compared to this heaping pile of shit.

*Edit* Heh episode 0.5, I think I found my rating. GG studio whatever made this.
*Edit Edit* Welp, only 5 people have dropped this so far excluding me. What is wrong with people?! Just got a hated characters badge as well, yay....

Geko's rant level:
Its_cuteness..._its_over_9000!!.gif

Ugh okay here we go

Episode 1

Ok so my first thought was. Actually semi surprised by how decent the art actually looks on 1080 for this. Then I see it's done by Zexcs.. Now they have done some decent stuff, but put Zexcs and harem together and I know it's going to turn out like complete dogshit

Annnd Guy number one... shirt unbuttoned. Using the classic I'm about to take you.. Classy really sets the mood. 5 minutes in and I'm already getting bishie overload. So is licking women vampire's way of saying high like a dog sniffing an ass, or is it just their to be degrading... not sure.

Ugh standard man tropes are even worse when all the guys look like visual Kei bishies with fangs.. :crying:

The bitchy purple haired one is going to seriously get on my nerves.

The fuck am I doing watching this douchey vampire imminent rape fest?
Oh, right.

Episode Douche

I used douche twice before and I shall continue to use it because every one of these Vampire fucks are a bunch of fucking douchefucks. What do they do when they welcome a nubile, young, fair-skinned girl into their house of douche? The first one pushes her down on his sex couch and nearly takes her blood in a completely sexual manner after just meeting her with a douche as fuck greeting because why the fuck not, he's a vampire and she's a girl, vampires do shit like that. They push down random girls and proceed to suck them dry. But she's saved by another douche, the classic glasses guy whose holier than thou except he's douchier than thou and acts like a complete dickasaur because again, why the fuck not. Third guy, I don't know but he was a douche. Fourth? Fifth? A pair of douchepires who are unbelievably unlikable with their rape-laden dialogue and constant sexual verbal bitch slaps. Sixth guy? He was the butler and even he is a fucking douche for doing nothing to stop their sexual advances on a girl who is most likely under the age of vampire consent, let alone simply underage. He's probably a thrall.

Shit, where am I? Did I leave off at douche or at how they're a bunch of fucking vampire rapists who like to toy with their sexual toy? I don't know but none, absolfucking none of these dick sucking fucknuts are even remotely likable. Fucking despicable on the level of that creepy bastard Moon except he doesn't engage in rapeish acts as much as they do.

Not only did it rain to provide atmosphere but the rain came out of nowhere. It's like it's sunny but god took a leak on the shithole they call Rape Mansion. And that plot twist at the end where the girl's father isn't really her father and the vampire in the mirror is her mother who wants to protect the girl for some reason despite keeping her trapped in a house of douchey vampire rapists? Fuck that shit, I've used up most if not all the fucks I can give and take out of a loan on the fucking vampires where 106% of their dialogue is filled with tones of rape, sexual conquest, sexual assault, sexual sexualizing and just plain creepy as fuck. THEY WERE SO FUCKING CREEPY MAN.

I guess you can say I didn't like it.

Looks like the Agony Boat is quite crowded for this one... Maybe this won't be so painful if y'all stick around. =)

Anyway, I'm rooting for the Meteor Ending.

Looks like the Agony Boat is quite crowded for this one... Maybe this won't be so painful if y'all stick around. =)

Anyway, I'm rooting for the Meteor Ending.

Yes, the pain is always best when it's shared. :drinking:

Meteor Ending would be awesome indeed. Wipe this filth from the face of the earth.

Episode 2

This episode left me with an especially slimy feeling after watching it.

At first I thought there was a pretty clear disconnect with Ayato's actions this episode changing personalities from second to second. One minute he's having her cook for him in a relatively normal flirty kind of scene before throwing her down and drinking her blood. Or almost drowning her but then feeling bad about it, but feeding on her anyway.

I dunno I guess it's the kind of mental gymnastics the writers of this bullshit have to go through. They can't make the guys constantly abusive so they make them show signs of concern for the girl or have softer moments with her to fulfill some kind of pretend romance requirement because you know the ladies they don't just wish to be raped but they like for their rapist to show some concern for them.

Reminds me of an abusive relationship cycle. The abuser isn't always abusive or no one would stay with them....but that just makes the anime even more repulsive to think about in the real world context.

That scene where he throws her in the poor then demanding that she tell him his dick fangs were the biggest was especially creepy.

Episode 2:

Godfuckingdamnit, just kill me instead. This is too repulsive for words. I just want to roll up in a moldy old matress and seclude myself from the rest of humanity. Or maybe I'll just vomit a bit on this pile of unapologetic shit instead.

It starts good, with one rapist vampire trying to justify his vile desires by blaming her. Typical rapist, actually. Then Ayato starts being a possessive douchenozzle and they all have fun going to night school (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is the most stupid thing I've come across all day). Blah blah blah a pattern of abusive behaviour starts to emerge and then he throws her in the pool. He then has a flash of empathy, since his mother or something used to throw him in a lake. Shame she didn't just kill him. But since he's down in the water with her, he might as well suck her blood and not let her return to the surface. Such a nice guy! Dreamy, considerate AND he has an open shirt and has one leg on his trousers up on his shin.

Oh well, I am clearly not part of the intended demographic for this show (like that is actually an excuse for perpetuating awful stereotypes and behaviour). This trumps both Brothers Conflict and most harems I've seen as far as hating women is concerned. Still got nothing on Qwaser, thankfully.

Episode 2

safcbuasdkebgvfksdabvk.sdabvhasdbvhkjsdbvkjsdbvkbs kvbksjadbvkhjsdbvkjsadb fvnmsd gvfkhbvkh sdvkjdf kjlbzdf. vasdfkn adfsjl bnsd;lkcnSADKJ VCSDLJK NSDKLAJ SLDJKBNV JSDBHGVOJSEDBFVIKJESDBVKJSDFBSV.KVFDBKVN AlkNKCjbakjqkNCVKLJSDFNV KLJSDFB JKLVBNDKJSNcflnvbjklxnvLN'LVNBJLKN BVJLKDFBNFlnl nvlkdsnbljkfd nbljdfjgbkldrfnbhlkderjgnljrdbgvjldrbglkrdnbgkledrjgkl erkl;bgvnerojgjrepkgjpowejkgfpweohjgperikgj[wjhgpsjhngbljshgoiwehgowei-tg9342uyo5tu4h3reolghrebkjgbwejlvnsd;flklgf][ehjgpwe[kg;lksdhgow38ir1[phbgoibnvpowehgfbiu23owuigfwlebvljkwejgfpesbhgp[werjgh09pwe4jgnlwerjgblkjnb knerpb pi;fnbpier bpoer porsdnbp[owerjg[wejnbp;ors'kjgbpre;jgpie4iughoierjgolwerhgiwejbglskj'gfahblkae.jsafiyq7urek123qvwr8i7qweyuhjfkhqwgtf09q2vkfrALGFVAWL.KUAfGIUQ

I like that you both seem to be taking this harder than Tents....

But seriously though this isn't the kind of bad anime that you can have fun with. Watching an episode of this just leaves you feeling angry and nauseous that this kind of thing exists or even worse there enough people that thought this was a good enough idea to get it green lit and animated.

Still got nothing on Qwaser, thankfully.

Qwaser has way more fanservice, but at least most of the sexual stuff that goes on does so consensually (and when it isn't, whoever's forcing the women to do something they don't want to do gets their ass thoroughly kicked).

... I don't have the mental fortitude to watch another episode of this vomit inducing rage fest today....

And I don't have the time to accurately profess my feelings for this rape fantasy shit (seriously, I could rant about this for hours at a time) so I'll simply part with a wish that I hold dear. Why can't this thread be buried into the deepest corners of the forums and the fleas of a thousand camels plague the pubic hair of whatever sick fuck created this franchise?

I need to wake up in 6 1/2 hours so fuck it, it's 15 minutes of vampire douchefuckery and misogynistic (Is that right? The proper usage for that word that probably means "anti-female" and "males will dominate over them bitches"?) so let's get it on like a bunch of douchey vampire rapists.
Shit that's so wrong. But it suits this shit.

Episode 2

Concerning the OP: That parlor has quite the rapey vibe, packed with all kinds of date rape drugs in them glasses. And the douchebags with their covered eyes is just fucking creepy, in the rapey sense. But the best part was the ending, where they all proceed to nearly take a bite out of her, one after another, like some weird kinky... family group... vampy... fuck that is fucking wrong.

Starts off nicely, drugged drinks, a girl that's glad she-
:seriously: They changed her while she was sleeping? What the fuck man. It's been 10 seconds into it and-
FDFFFFFFFFF- FUK- Calm your shit, two fucktards fighting over who gets to ra- fuck man, fucking fuckshitfucks. A minute into it and two of these douchedicks are already starting up the sexual verbal assaults and fight to tap that neck.

Red is acting extra rapey by asking to help her change. And- SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP YOU FUCKING CREEPY ASS FUCKRAPIRE. FFFFFFFFFFFF- WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING ASK TO FUCKING DO YOUR FUCKING VAMPIRE RAPE TORTURE SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM YOU SICK FUCK HOLY FUCKING DICKASAURUS FUCKING- FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Cool your balls son, shit can't get worse in the food- Shit the rape meter is still going mad with him there. Even the music is rapey. EVERYTHING IS FUCKING RAPEY AND HE FUCKING GOES AT IT LIKE A FUCKING- FUCK THERE IS FUCKING NOTHING TO FUCKING COMPARE THIS DICKTURD TO WHY WHY. ISN'T. THERE. FUCKING. ANYTHING. WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

5 minutes left :flip: FIVE FUCKING MORE MINUTES OF FUCKING VAMPIRE RAPE.

My fucking- fffffff
Drunk as fuck onn rage. Not even this e- THE FUCK MAN JUST FUCKING GO ONE FUCKING METER ABOVE AND FUCKING SAVE HER FUCKING ASS FROM FUCKING- can't fucking tke it acacsdfdsfdsf sdf dsfWA REFEFSF
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING KEEP YOUR FUCKING FANGS IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND FUCKING SAVE HER FUCKING DROWNING ASS INSTEAD OF FUCKING BITING THE FUCK OUT OF HER FUCKING NECK UNDERFUCKING WATER AND NEARLY KILLING HER YOU FUCKING MOLESTING SHITLICKER. UNDER WHAT FUCKING OBLIGATION DO YOU FUCKING HAVE THAT YOU CAN JUST FUCKING BITE THE FUCK OUT OF HER WHENEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT YOU FUCKING RAPEFUCKPIRE THE FUCK MAN THE FUCKING FUCK DON'T FUCKING THINK THAT THAT FUCKING LITTLE SHIT TURD BIT ABOUT HER FUCKING REACHING THE FUCK OUT IN A DESPERATE BID TO LIVE WITH A FUCKING SAVE ME FUCKING ENTITLES YOUR FUCKING DOUCHEFUCK ASS TO FUCKING TAKE HER AGAIN YOU FUCK THE FUCK KIND OF FUCKCOCK LOGIC FUCKING RUNS IN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND ALL YOUR FUCKING DOUCHE BROTHERS ARE LIKE YOUR FUCKING BASTARDSHIT ASS FUCK

TL;DR, I was very displeased with the end result of the episode, as well as the contents from the beginning seconds of the opening right to the end of the preview for the next episode. I had a great dislike for each of the vampires, but specifically the chap with the reddish hair who continuously calls her demeaning terms such as "Pancake" or pardon my language, "Little Bitch". He is quite the repulsive fellow.

Episode 2

TL;DR, I was very displeased with the end result of the episode, as well as the contents from the beginning seconds of the opening right to the end of the preview for the next episode. I had a great dislike for each of the vampires, but specifically the chap with the reddish hair who continuously calls her demeaning terms such as "Pancake" or pardon my language, "Little Bitch". He is quite the repulsive fellow.

I'm guessing that by the end we'll all end up hating all the vampires more or less equally, it's just Mr. Yours Truly gets to be the first guy to menace her, but each dude will get a couple of episodes with her to put their own spin on the abusive boyfriend/rapist role. However, if I had to put money on it I'd say the Purple haired one with the teddy bear will end being the worst as he'll probably be the most cruel and will consequently be the one that the anime tries hardest to find ways to explain or pardon his behavior.

It's already bad enough that Mr. Yours Truly seems to be going for a mommy was mean to me vibe. However, he might just end up being the most palatable as it's usually the boring one that gets to go first. Out of the other brothers, he seems to have the least going on personality wise. Among the other brothers you've got the impersonal businesslike one that will turn out to be the biggest monster, the irrationally angry one who will probably end up having a big heart or whatever cliche you want to use, the childish one with the teddy bear that will probably just want to be loved, ect. As offensive as the show is they will all probably fit into the usual harem cliches.

Back