Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Swordsmith Village Arc

I stopped watching Demon Slayer after Mugen Train, but there is a hot dude in the cover image for this season/arc so I might have to continue watching it.

FYI There's a movie Crunchyroll was promoting "TO THE SWORDSMITH VILLAGE". Unfortunately it's just a rehash of the end of last season then episode 1 of this only. Probably should have checked into it more first but was pretty disappointed.

I am looking forward to watching the new arc. I watched the movie that included episodes 10 and 11 from the Entertainment district arc and the first episode of the swordsmith village arc and I loved it. It was amazing.

Ep 1

They were really going for the oscar in the first half of this episode huh?
at first i thought the no 1 hashira just being tanjiro's maybe dad was kind of lame but then i saw all his extra eyeballs. that was weird.

So maybe he's not actually his dad. i dont get it.

oh no, boob hashira girl. :/

yay, two tone blue hair hashira guy! can't wait to see more of him, he's very cute.

Oh, hey, yeah, so, I already watched the first episode at the movie theatre a little while back because a friend invited me to go see it. As a movie-going experience, wasn't really that great, it was just a bunch of episodes spliced together, they even left in the end-of-episode credits each time. But anyways the new content was quite good.

I think that the decision to not include Zenitsu or Inosuke in this arc is pretty ballsy, and I like it. Presumably it'll give us more time for Tanjiro to develop as a protagonist. And hey, he's going to get himself a new sword, too! So, to me, this arc is practically screaming that it's going to be one of those shounen arcs where the protagonist really comes into their own.

Also, yeah, Tanjiro's father(?) being a demon is pretty odd, and we're going to need a clearer explanation later on, for sure. But the impression I'm getting is that this guy isn't actually his biological father, we saw a different dad in the flashback, and the guy we know as Tanjiro's dad was just framed as a traveller. Anyways, it's pretty weird and I'm curious to know what's up.

I guess with both this and Gundam: The Witch From Mercury, we're doubling down on the idea of parents who probably don't have the best intentions when it comes to raising their children.

Will definitely be watching more of this, as per usual. Demon Slayer so far hasn't failed to deliver when it comes to its action set pieces.

Ya'll watching this for the wrong right reason, cute shota hashira finally!!

9D1Jy11.jpg

My guess is

He's Tanjiro's uncle.

i think the same thing.

its all a family matter as much as it seems to be between the boss of the demon slayers and the evil michael jackson.

ow and Tanjiro's dream sequence, who was his wife? it seemed like it was kanao or im cofusing things here? that shit looked like some future vsion or the like rather then a dream

i think the same thing.

its all a family matter as much as it seems to be between the boss of the demon slayers and the evil michael jackson.

ow and Tanjiro's dream sequence, who was his wife? it seemed like it was kanao or im cofusing things here? that shit looked like some future vsion or the like rather then a dream
i wonder then how the same scar got onto little tanjiro's head if big not-tanjiro fire demon uncle was the one that had it. maybe he just bludgeoned him with something and it isnt genetic. thats how he got a hard head and a big dumb transforming birthmark

i wonder then how the same scar got onto little tanjiro's head if big not-tanjiro fire demon uncle was the one that had it. maybe he just bludgeoned him with something and it isnt genetic. thats how he got a hard head and a big dumb transforming birthmark

dont think its a scar, tanjiro's dad has an actual scar on his forehead, but tanjiro's mark is diferent its the same as the devil dude, but the demon got it on both its neck and forehead, the dude on his dreams which we supose its tanjiro's dad have not a scar but tanjiro's mark on his forehead as well. So we can assume its not a scar but some sort of mystical mark probably one that marks who is capable of using the sun breathing stuff. why tanjiro's dad shows in the beggining of the show with a scar them now with the crazy mark is a good question. maybe he tried to get rid of it or something. assuming its his dad.. the guy in the dream might be the demon before turning or something like that.

all expeculation since im not reading the manga

edit, just realized something that might aswer why they look so much, its the classic evil twin thing!! that would be pretty cliche but it aswer all.

Back