Deep, Dark Fears

You're younger than me, which means like @TurkeyGami, you're a youngster hippity hoppity young adult but able to drink liquors because everybody drinks in Ireland.
I would become tighter than Fort Knox. My butt would be so clenched I could break chopsticks by my ass cheek power alone.
By a year, if that lad! XD
Are you classing me with turkey cos we both birds?? I mean that figuratively and literally.... XD
Cos Ireland has a normal drinking age compared to bat shite crazy merica!
.......................................................................................................................................................... Kinky! XD

DDF
That. Normal spiders are fine, but that... that thing... it scares me...

Any and all spiders are not ok in my book.

I will never understand the taste of kids these days.

I will never understand @UniversalParanoia1 ’s taste in some stuff. (Ie: her strange YouTube videos I’ve been forced to listen to due to the fact that we where right next to eachother)

By a year, if that lad! XD
Are you classing me with turkey cos we both birds?? I mean that figuratively and literally.... XD
Cos Ireland has a normal drinking age compared to bat shite crazy merica!
.......................................................................................................................................................... Kinky! XD

So young, so innocent... You have all of life before you and the wisdom of a 27 year old. If only I were so young.
Yes and also yes, except you get better characters, like the Owl from The Secret of NIMH.
19 years of age?! That's only for civilized countries! 18 years is for barbarians as that includes Quebec.

I will never understand @UniversalParanoia1 ’s taste in some stuff. (Ie: her strange YouTube videos I’ve been forced to listen to due to the fact that we where right next to eachother)

Smart youngster you is eh.

I bet she looks up hipster art-house impressionist neo-chic memes too.

10d8kmg.png

B-b-but spiders eat the flies.
And flies spread shite around, puke on your food, suck it up then lay eggs on it.....
You want more flies around??? D:

We all got our quirks:
@MistLiigh and sock fetish
@Grach and gas mask kinks
@Thrawn and chopstick breaking butts
I could go on..... XD
@UniversalParanoia1 seems tame in comparison so far:laugh:

And flies spread shite around, puke on your food, suck it up then lay eggs on it.....

We all got our quirks:
I could go on..... XD
Up1 seems tame in comparison so far:laugh:

tenor.gif

That man is consumed by his raging sock fetish, we can only pity such a depraved individual who would do anything to get some socks, worn or otherwise.
And what can I say? I am a man of culture.

21eukoj.jpg

10d8kmg.png

It’s personally really disturbing to hear this in the morning after being awake for maybe half an hour at least.

Honestly I’m into pretty weird shit as well.

We all got our quirks:
I could go on..... XD

True, true. I’m more willing to kill a fly though versus a spider. I’m 14 and I still scream like a bitch when I see one and run away. Also @UniversalParanoia1 is pretty tame compared to that, it’s just she has pretty weird videos in her YouTube recommended section.

We all got our quirks:
I could go on..... XD

You've got the good old knives, and as for me, my gimmick is definitely fire and lighters.

I bet you watch those vine compilations, don't you? You can't hide it from us. I can tell. You have that vine compilations aura about you.

Really? I actually don’t wach vines. I’ve seen a few most of them only because Uni sent them to me. I’ve also seen other because of this one Musicals as Vines compilation. That’s it though. I really don’t know that many besides some of the popular ones.

Really? I actually don’t wach vines. I’ve seen a few most of them only because Uni sent them to me. I’ve also seen other because of this one Musicals as Vines compilation. That’s it though. I really don’t know that many besides some of the popular ones.
Ah shit, it was actually UniPara's aura I was sensing through you, who was hiding in the shadow of your own auras. Tch. Clever girl.

So young, so innocent... You have all of life before you and the wisdom of a 27 year old. If only I were so young.
Yes and also yes, except you get better characters, like the Owl from The Secret of NIMH.
19 years of age?! That's only for civilized countries! 18 years is for barbarians as that includes Quebec.

10d8kmg.png
giphy.gif

I find it hilarious when people call me innocent. If only you knew how far down the rabbit hole I've gone XD
Hell yes I do!
QuarrelsomePowerfulGlowworm.webp

18 legally for us, but yous know we start younger XP
3caee235cadb8ea71ba7bc38a28e1be4b1ecfabc30c0530fe62abec3be2750ef.jpg

da3.jpg
tenor.gif

That man is consumed by his raging sock fetish, we can only pity such a depraved individual who would do anything to get some socks, worn or otherwise.
And what can I say? I am a man of culture.

21eukoj.jpg
Hmmm, would you prefer I show you instead?? :troll:

Indeed, he's a right bowsie.
Ohhh, is that what it's called?! XD
It’s personally really disturbing to hear this in the morning after being awake for maybe half an hour at least.

Honestly I’m into pretty weird shit as well.

True, true. I’m more willing to kill a fly though versus a spider. I’m 14 and I still scream like a bitch when I see one and run away. Also @UniversalParanoia1 is pretty tame compared to that, it’s just she has pretty weird videos in her YouTube recommended section.
I think I've heard that before, but I burst out laughing anyways XD
Not sure if it's to do with the rake of pints I downed missed from yesterday.....

Then we're square :)
Don't worry sister is way older that you and she still freaks out and calls me. I live couple hours away.... XD
We all have weird video recs :lenny:
You've got the good old knives, and as for me, my gimmick is definitely fire and lighters.
Also pretty handy with the chopsticks... XD

The fire makes for a nice pyre though.... And keeps you warm :)
There's more where that came from :megusta:

Also, relevant fear: having all me fetishes outed to others
Course there is. There's always moooore
kinks in the closet XD
PeskyFatalImpala.webp

We will find them. We will find them all!

Update: The spider came back to me this morning. I'm surprised, but it was actually kind of.. cute in a way how it came up close to me and just sat there, looking at me, being all like "good morning Tim, how's it going? :3".

I put it outside once more, because I'm a heartless bastard like that.

Update: The spider came back to me this morning. I'm surprised, but it was actually kind of.. cute in a way how it came up close to me and just sat there, looking at me, being all like "good morning Tim, how's it going? :3".

"Oh! Okay, I get it, you're busy, I'll just um... chill out here for a minute!"

And then leave it to rot. You heartless mofo

The truly heartless would have just squished it with a shoe. You gave it a chance to live, Tim, you have heart.

So, this one's not me, it's my mother, she "doesn't like" lawn gnomes because she thinks they're going to come to life at night and turn HER into a lawn gnome.

Apparently she got the idea from some tv special episode of Goosebumps.

I think this one is interesting. Mostly because, I personally don’t necessarily have a fear of Lawn Gnomes, but I’ve come to have a hatered for them. Partially because I think they look creepy partially because I hate them I’m the Sims.

There are some doors which upon opening lead to much "wat"
Ain't into anything illegal though, that's for sure. Reeee to anyone who thinks so
Intrigued...... XD
giphy.gif

Aww, see you made a friend :)
Ahh, ye big meanie
But good job not squishing him, you heart full lad, all the points :)
I think this one is interesting. Mostly because, I personally don’t necessarily have a fear of Lawn Gnomes, but I’ve come to have a hatered for them. Partially because I think they look creepy partially because I hate them I’m the Sims.
You know they are plotting divilment with them smiles
stream_img.jpg

Tis even creepier than
Eatmore-Guts-Zombie-Garden-Gnome.jpg

3-22-2012-1-32-31-PM.jpg

47911f79898e456f878355640d898d30bdc1f5a42f355b276e363d98afa33ce6.jpg

Back