Death Note

I KNEW IT!!! They're going to work TOGETHER! I wonder if this could plausibly turn into a Yaoi. I'd definitely buy it then...

Hmm, something like this ^_~ :

lightxlse9.png

Yeah, there is never enough yaoi :smile: :sweat:

OMG, OMG, now i think i need to go to the bathroom i laughed so hard that i have to pee.

also, should we be questioning your sexual orientation there seven?? i mean, where did you find that pic, or did you have it already???

also, should we be questioning your sexual orientation there seven?? i mean, where did you find that pic, or did you have it already???
Stumbled upon it on some imageboard (link from irc) few days ago :smile: L is really good on this one ^^

Heh, regarding orientation - there isn't anything to discuss :balloon: Well, I kinda like yaoi though - as something different, although not realistic I guess.

:frustrat: :crying: I have sleepless nights about which one I love more. But that pic, Sevencreature, is GORGEOUS! Although... there's something dodgy about L's crotch being in full-view.

Ep18: Show has slowed down quite a bit. It's like driving at 200mph down a motorway, and then suddenly someone slams their foot down. I'm liking the newer characters (they seem full of potential - and please, just one, ONE intelligent female who lasts longer than two episodes!!!) and
the idea of Light regaining his memory somewhere down the line only to realise he's become like best friends with his worst enemy SERIOUSLY makes me grin. HAHA!

But let's hope the comedy scenes only last a short while. They're a bit out of place...

PS. Seems that yaoi pic is becoming more and more likely.

yeah i've gone through all 18 ep in the past two days... AMAZING!! although 18 is kinda getting me down with the lack of suspense... still the animation is amazing. Once again Madhouse is King.

don't get down jackjack because it seems to lull for a bit. they are just preparing you for some really good plot twists and what not :p.

That's what I'm thinking. I have blind faith when it comes to Death Note. Nothing they do could ever be 'wrong', just perhaps surprising enough to make me go 'hmmmm'. Then again, who are we mere mortals to question the will of this series? If there's a lull, it's because there is a Plan and I do not doubt the Plan will knock our socks off.

In the name of the L, the Light, and the unholy Death Note. Amen.

oh no, i think we need to send vivi to some kind of DNAA meetings or something. she's even blessing herself in their names now *sigh*

btw, i just watched ep 19 from kuro-hana
things are starting to get a little hairy with this new DN user who ever he/she might be. lucky for matsuda that L and Light got him out of that pickle.

what's up with the v2 at the end of the filename? r they edited? If there is a v1 can I readily aquire a copy?

when you see something that says v2 that means that there was something wrong with their initial release and they released it. usually it's because of translation errors, or quality problems.

The new theme is fucking awesome! Friend linked me... God I love some heavy metal. When it's done right, it's damned amazing to listen to. AND it's in Japanese. I feel like such a... such a... an anime snob.

Episode 21: I have a new-found respect for Amane Misa. She can kick arse when she puts her mind to it. Shame about her horrible dress-sense. Lol.

AND MY GOD I LOVE THE NEW THEMES! Maximum the Hormone all the way, baby!

i can not bring myself to like the new opening theme song, it just hurts my head!

but my god i hate where they leave it off - i wanna know the twists already!

Back