Death Note

if they keep sticking to the manga and not make up their own stuff this show will pwn all the way to the end i think.

if you think the show is bad ass now wait till you see how f*@#ing insanely smart both Light and L are, and the lengths to which Light goes to get L.

*makes little voodoo doll of lord_vegita. when doll is finished, adds few stitches on mounth and breaks its little fingers*

Yess.. that should stop him from hyping. Dont get our expectations up, how am i supposed to survive until next episode?

Episode 8 - FANTASTIC. Although they are TOO SHORT, damnit! It's funny, nothing much happened in thsi episode, but the intricacies of L and Light's interaction is damned hot.

Anyone actually think that Ray Penber's girlfriend is going to return? I certainly hope so. 1) It's all guys at the moment and a brainy lady would make for some relief, and 2) she was a pretty intriguing character herself.

A friend said the fansubbing group should have caught up with the actual release dates by now. So we should get the episodes more regularly. Oh God, still not soon enough! EEK!

i'm sorry vivi, if you've seen the then you really should have known. the Death Note is absolute. if the person's name is written down in there and you have their clearly in your mind then it will work and be exactly on time.

i have remedied the issue ^^_.

*Takes that little voodoo doll, stuffs it with some tuna and gives it to his bored cat*

That should teach you, Lord Spoiler ;-)

i'm going to put this in a spoiler tag just in case :P
hey hey, if you've watched the anime it does say that the Death Note is absolute. if the person can't perform the action they just die of a heart attack. :p

Well we watched anime so we knew for sure that death god is hiding some facts about death note from Light. So we could have belived that she will return, aye Lord Spoiler?

And as for the current episode
Hehe i bet mother found the tv. Then again, creators made effort to design interesting character and kill it definitly right away (and we know that now :] ) so its possible that they will also drop that tv thread, and that idea with tv in snacks was cool (but with so many cameras with audio i cant belive they were not able to see it in bag if hge was watching the screen...). As a side note - 64 cameras is an overkill - its like 4 cameras per square meter in his room, and they seem to be placed in most stupid way - they are parallel to each other. Im not an expert but i would place them in such manner that they would watch same places from different angles.

LOL!

Nobody said L was perfect, right? Well, okay, they did, but still... stop ruining a perfectly good show with LOGIC!

well you have to also remember that the person who wrote this doesn't necessarily know how it's done. some would be decoys of course, but you are right about that being a little excessive :p.

Back