Date A Live

just a small bit of advise then, try a hard subbed version :)
some times systems have troubles reading subs (normally when several tracks are present) and it can lag up or even freeze, more common with laptops so try hard subbed, hard subs the sub is burned to the video track (which i guess you might know lol) so it doesn't read any subs tracks and what not meaning it will run a lot more smooth. -Just a idea anyway :) Best of luck fixing it :)
(sorry for last off topic post, just wanted to make sure you try hard sub ^^)

episode 2.... i kind of like tobiichi, and absolutely NO ONE ELSE.
i'm gonna give it one more, but god this premise sucks. the pacing is all over the place, the story is sad, the team of romance/love experts are a joke (the not funny version of the word)... but the link to the game that his friend plays on his cell phone is imaginative; people are aiding in the saving of the world and don't even know it.

clock's ticking, will this show be saved?

episode 2.... i kind of like tobiichi, and absolutely NO ONE ELSE.
i'm gonna give it one more, but god this premise sucks. the pacing is all over the place, the story is sad, the team of romance/love experts are a joke (the not funny version of the word)... but the link to the game that his friend plays on his cell phone is imaginative; people are aiding in the saving of the world and don't even know it.

clock's ticking, will this show be saved?

I had some laughter when they were choosing options though. And I like Tohka, fair skinned and long dark hair. She passes (also she's voiced by Yozora so she passes twice)

^i liked the idea of them choosing options actually, i thought it was... lets say different xD

I liked the choices to as they were a funny call out to VN's. I would have hated it though if he actually did just keep saying what he was told. While I'm glad he didn't, I'm still not liking his character, which is fine since Tohka is pretty cool.

I liked the choices to as they were a funny call out to VN's. I would have hated it though if he actually did just keep saying what he was told. While I'm glad he didn't, I'm still not liking his character, which is fine since Tohka is pretty cool.

I'd dare say his difference with Keima on that behalf is that this guy is a newbie, yet he's got enough balls to man up and do the thing himself being honest and not masquerading himself on the "I give a shit" hat, he "cares" and that will get him out of the "set path", which will eventually get him his connection and appeal, so far I like this and yes Tohka is cool :P

just a small bit of advise then, try a hard subbed version :)
some times systems have troubles reading subs (normally when several tracks are present) and it can lag up or even freeze, more common with laptops so try hard subbed, hard subs the sub is burned to the video track (which i guess you might know lol) so it doesn't read any subs tracks and what not meaning it will run a lot more smooth. -Just a idea anyway :) Best of luck fixing it :)
(sorry for last off topic post, just wanted to make sure you try hard sub ^^)

Thanks for the advice it worked :smile: going to download hardsubbed for this show from now on :D

Also my opinions on episode 2

I enjoyed this episode altough I thin this show will most likely become your average school romance -.- oh well let's see what happens, tough the VN stuff is kinda funny and yes tohka is awesome :P

And it seems that episode 3 is also out getting a bit behind already :/

Tohka is sort of like Saber.

- Warrior
- Ignorant about things outside of battling
- Likes food
- Her love interest is name Shido (Shirou)
- Curious

Episode 3

So wow, yeah

We know what Tohka's berserk button is, holy shit don't hurt Shido.

I enjoyed the episode.

Kind of looking forward to episode 4, I am intrigued by the next spirits character design.

Episode 3

So wow, yeah

We know what Tohka's berserk button is, holy shit don't hurt Shido.

I enjoyed the episode.

Kind of looking forward to episode 4, I am intrigued by the next spirits character design.

Is it out yet because I can only find the pre-air, and is the quility of the pre-air good?

^I don't think it is, i dunno so i wont assure you but non the normal sub sites i checked have posted it as of the moment so for now im assuming it's not out (at least as of making this post that is xD).

^I don't think it is, i dunno so i wont assure you but non the normal sub sites i checked have posted it as of the moment so for now im assuming it's not out (at least as of making this post that is xD).

Ah I see than i'm going to check the sub site's more often, or just check nyaa more :P

I just watch it on one of the streaming sites. It's normally not too bad quality, but this week sucked. That's the price one pays for watching it pre-air.

Okay than i'll just wait for it to air cause I can't stand bad quility

Episode 03:
well pretty much what Bradalee said...

Keeping it quick as above said most of it.
so yeah Tohka was cute on that date... seriously cute, which was nice because honestly i haven't been able to see why people like her so much until now but i can finally say i have a reason to like her :)
(and yeah seriously why can anime chicks eat so much? im not thinking of the weight factor i just mean it's just not on, i take ages to eat one thing, they eat a weeks worth of food in the time i manage a meal o_o).

i think her reason was valid to be pissed about him 'dying'. got to wonder how the backgrounds work here though, you think that if she entered without a spacequake happening, she hasn't harmed anyone and is generally having a good time...
a) you'd think the people Shido is with would alerted others to back off and explained... c'mon it's showing better results than they ever could muster up fighting her
b) even without that, clearly she isn't hostile at the current time meaning somethings happening, so yeah try a shot but if anything goes wrong (which it did) or it doesn't kill her they probably sent a city under the ashes... or common sense dictates find out what's happening or wait and see first of... but hey whatever guess it's just shoot first in that city.. who cares if it causes a few thousand deaths.

Anyway everything else i have to say was covered by Bradalee's post, i agree the whole coming back to life thing was a bit.... well of the mark but i guess we will see what happens with that next week or soon enough so i wont let it bug me.

Until now the other 2 episodes was... average, nothing wrong with them just nothing to special about them either, today however was much better, i dares say it was a good episode and i enjoyed watching it and was a little sad to see it end. Hope it continues.

Ep 3
Well, most this episode was pretty predictable.

The only things that I wasn't expecting where Shido dying (and reviving), Origami having what seemed like a shield that can't break, and Tohka getting naked... :megusta:

It seems food = love. Also the whole revive BS was well... BS. And I can see Origami dealing with being classmates with Tohka, but how will she react?

Basically everything important was already said...

LN reader here and I'm pretty sure I can speak on behalf of everyone who reads the LN's that no one gives a crap about the actual battles.

Also in the LN the fight between Origami and Tohka pretty much went exactly like it was animated.
I don't think you understand that Tohka is hax. It's not meant to be a fight, Tohka is much stronger than origami. You won't get an epic battle when one side is way too strong :P

Ep. 03

biggthumpup.gif

I loved this episode!

And OMG!
Tohka was so insanely cute this episode!
Her inquistive ribbon, the looks in her eyes and her pure complete naivete just pushed it over the edge for me.
So moe that I just melted and wanted to protect her from EVERYTHING!

Back