Date a Live IV

I'll be ready for your feedback, make sure you're watching the Kurumi spin off when it releases. Need more people to watch this harem trash with me \o/
Best girl got a spinoff? Now that's spinning done right!

Didn't the new anime they planned turn out to be Date a Bullet?
A couple months ago they announced two projects, one at the time was announced to be Date a Bullet though format and such wasn't specified. The other they didnt have any details to share about it at the time, but said they were working on another anime project related to the franchise.

Then the other week they announced the format for Date a Bullet was a Movie and that the other project was a fourth season of the main series.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who just hates the fact that they suddenly changed the art style? The MC seems to have even weaker character than ever. Somehow, the art style is throwing me off and I can't really enjoy the 2 episodes we currently have. Speaking as the one who watched all the previous series a few years ago. I am just glad that we've had Kurumi in both episodes so far. The story is moving only with her being present at the moment, imho.

Am I the only one who just hates the fact that they suddenly changed the art style? Somehow, the art style is throwing me off .

I feel ya, honestly I keep going back and forth on it. In favor of the new style, the animation looks a lot more fluid and seemless - which is especially nice after season 3's atrociously stiff and clunky animation. But for the other side, the new style really does take a good bit of familiarity out of the anime.

If we didn't have season 3's trainwreck of an animation job there'd probably be a more sharp divide on the opinion of the new style, likely similar to High School DXD's fanbase in response to it's artistic changes. But since we've lived through worse, at minimum it's at least passable.

Back