DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with 10PM if everyone else is.

Brad: Glorious tags, aren't they? Pretty much all that Apocalypse Zero is missing is some magical girl terribleness to be the biggest clusterfuck ever.

Oh my fucking god Apocalypse Zero, dat list :megusta:

Just... holy fucking shit man, this will be some of the best shit EVER.

I told you... use dual browsers. That's what I've been doing.
oFtBg6H.png

I told you... use dual browsers. That's what I've been doing.
oFtBg6H.png

I try! But sometimes I don't want to miss them moving pictures or I have to rewind it to hear some sexy French accents a third time and them accents... so good...

^I see... Oh well, your lost. :laugh: This was for Thrawn but hey, two birds and one stone.
What day are we doing this by the way, next weekend? Or tomorrow? Or midweek? I don't want to wait a full week :laugh:

I was thinking tomorrow but I would like to wait for the other 3 to finish it first.

Accents... yes...
accents in different languages is a curious thing.
i know what it sounds like when English speaking people try to have a french accent, and what it sounds like when Norwegians do it.
But the Spanish?

bah, you people and your easily placed accents.

I'm not going to join you for Apocalypse Zero since I've already watched it for the "under 1000" MM.

About the time. I have german classes monday and wednesday from 20:30 to 22:00 (Scotland time), but I guess I could catch up later those days instead of watching it on sync.

Or Himawari, Hiiro no Kakera, sola and Brave10...
ib0QYko5lw0kMb.gif
I think I may need to reedit my rating of some anime.

No complaints? Ok then. Tuesday and 5PM ET it is. :frustrat:
I'm assuming our founding members will be watching this. :)

Just remember that I've watched this already, Damias. =)

I'll probably be around to laugh with the dumbfounded reactions you guys post, but not sure if that would count as participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back