DAMC! Daily Anime Marathon Club, December 2018

A day before us 2 - 5.75/10

Same than the first season. Also Wook deserves a slap on the face for being dense af

A Day Before Us 2 - 6/10
About as good as the last. A nice watch, but nothing too spectacular. Still looks very nice though.

Marathon 8 - Show #5
Angel Densetsu

(By @ChalamiuS)
0CMhxwI.gif

What running in this marathon is actually like...

Let’s see what we have today! @ChalamiuS has picked a little OVA about a student in a new high school. Seems like this will just be a nice old school life show right?
What do you mean violence tag?

This anime has a few reviews, and a few user made recommendations. We encourage people to write RECS and REVIEWS for this anime.

Post your ratings, reviews and recommendations in this thread. There is no specific anime thread for this show at the moment.

Let us ascend to the heavens of fun with this one!

Angel Densetsu - 8/10
The OVAs adapting the start of one of my favourite manga. Now I feel like re-reading it!
It's still kinda weird how this came from the same guy as Claymore. Guess he knew how to adapt to what was popular at the time

Angel Densetsu- 7/10 (re-watch)

This is the second time I've seen this one. Pretty funny, though the miscommunication trope can wear a little thin at times.

Encouragement of Climb
Dropped after episode 3. (1.5/5) Not that it was horrible, I'm just not interested.

A Day Before Us
Dude, you aren't going to at least walk her to the door?
"Why did you sit here?"
"Because you're here."
Nice one dude!
Yeon Woo, a man of few words, but of clear actions.
This was very nice. (3.0/5)
Best girl: Yeo Reum

Watched A Day Before Us: mellow as hell. Gotta love that. 7.2/10 for that first season.

You guys were almost correct with saying Pugyuru would be something I'd pick, if not for a tiny retail. Watched this already ages ago. After rewatching, tis gonna be a solid 7.4/10.

Thanks for getting that themesong back in my head @Nicknames

Time to catchup.. In all late fashion!

Yama no Susume (rewatch) 3/5 (7/10)
First entry starts off with a rewatch for me, it was as adorable as I remembered it.
And for being aired in a season where there was a lot of short-episode anime it is a good show.
I really loved the animation quality of it as well.

A Day Before Us 3/5 (7/10)
Glad it's on anime-planet! Makes it all a lot easier to watch.
Ah a Korean anime, thought it sounded different.

That indirect kiss part, my god that dude took it far.
It was filled with cute moments; liked that it was easy to watch too.
Animation was nice as well

Marathon 8 - Show #6
Baja no Studio

(By @FullmetalDragon)
baja-no-studio-9008-1.jpg

The best of buddies!

Well doesn’t today’s pick look nice. A little, 20 minute short about a little animal living in an animation studio. It's also a KyoAni thing, so it's probably gonna look great.

This anime has NO reviews, and NO user made recommendations. We STRONGLY encourage people to write BOTH RECS AND REVIEWS for this anime.

Post your ratings, reviews and recommendations in this thread, but no discussion thread exists for this show at the moment.

Let’s visit KOHATA Anime Studio!

Encouragement of Climb
Dropped after episode 3. (1.5/5) Not that it was horrible, I'm just not interested.

A Day Before Us
Dude, you aren't going to at least walk her to the door?
"Why did you sit here?"
"Because you're here."
Nice one dude!
Yeon Woo, a man of few words, but of clear actions.
This was very nice. (3.0/5)
Best girl: Yeo Reum
I've added your score for A Day Before Us. As for the first pick, Encouragement of Climb, you need to finish it for it to count. You have until the 12:00 GMT/UTC on 8th of December until the first pick expires.

Baja no Studio - 7.5/10

A cute and good-looking short. Not much more one can say about it though :p

I'm going to attempt to get in on this! But I'll prolly fail in the end lol

Encouragement of Climb - 6/10 Cute I guess.

A Day Before Us - 5/10 Le meeeeeeh, looks nice but meeeeeeh.

Angel Densetsu - 6/10. It was ok

And here lies my chances of getting the Marathon 0 Award xD

Casual. Not even going hardcore flex nut difficulty.

I'm going to attempt to get in on this! But I'll prolly fail in the end lol

Encouragement of Climb - 6/10 Cute I guess.

A Day Before Us - 5/10 Le meeeeeeh, looks nice but meeeeeeh.

You're already doing better than me.

you need to finish it for it to count.
I play by my own rules! :p
I'm here to follow along with the fun. It doesn't matter to me what "counts" or not. I'm not going to spend time watching something I don't want to. Given my drop rate, I'm likely to drop ~50% of the picks.

Pugyuru (1.5/5)
Dropped after episode 6. I got bored with it.

Back