Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu.

Episode 6:

Ok so he DIDN'T have sex with him? Just gave him a hickey? I guess we'll see.

Chuunta's pissed.

Ok so condom wrapper, so he DID rape him? or just made it look like it? I'm confused.

Ok so he didn't have sex with him.

this anime is like one big assault charge.

FINALLY SOME CONSENT IT ONLY TOOK 6 EPISODES!
and now they're moving in together, cool.

Wonder how long it'll be until other people find out they're together, looks like the next episode will play on that.

Ep. 7:
Who speaks to themselves out loud in a place where everyone can hear them?
This episode was really cute. Probably the best episode so far.

Episode 7:

???? Is this going to be a recap episode?! I hope not.

Ok, not a recap episode but showing us some before the first episode stuff. I like it :D

THAT NECK!
unknown.png

THAT NECK THO!
unknown.png

I'm over here losing my shit. That was not an almost kiss, it looked like he was going to swallow him whole XD
unknown.png

OM NOM BITCH! XD

He did look absolutely devourable so I don't blame him.
unknown.png

He got a car just so he might be able to give the guys he suddenly likes a ride one day? That's hilarious.

This episode makes the first episode make a LOT more sense and seem a tiny bit less like random rape time. I'd be totally satisfied if the show ended right here, this was perfect. But they're going to fit 12 episodes in, I know a 7 episode anime is a little weird but man this would be the perfect ending, it just neatly wraps up everything we've seen thus far and feels complete.

Ep. 8:
Beach episodes aren't all that common in BL, but overall another cliché is succesfully off the list.
And how interesting is it that they all happened to be at the exact same place at the same time? Wow. What are the odds?
Also how he just jumped through the net, and the absolutely random BL moment. xDD That was too much.
Was this the most random episode ever or what?

Episode 8:

WE GOT COINCIDENCES ON SALE OVER HERE! STEP RIGHT UP! THEY'RE HOT OFF THE PRESS! ALL THE COINCIDENCES YOU COULD WANT!!!

Only 1000 Yen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For being such a big shot and seasoned actor Takato is so damned helpless like come on. You fell over and your whole outfit basically exploded and you became a blushy fucking mess. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER TAKATO THIS IS WHY PEOPLE KEEP STEALING YOU AND FORCING THEMSELVES ON YOU, YOU LET IT HAPPEN I SWEAR! you were just so pumped to kick his ass as volley ball, how'd you end up half naked and beet red on the ground?! Get tf up.

See he just got kidnapped again XD Get your shit together Takato! Also someone needs to teach "angel" boy some damned manners and how not to be a rapey bitch. No means no dude, in all circumstances!

THE ENGLISH OMG! "Nice Job!." "Animal Lover!" "Amazing!" XD

I still love the whole thing with the feathers, I love how the more annoyed Chuunta is the more black feathers fall around him.

More of the same. Beh. I still say this should have ended last episode, it would have totally book ended the whole thing! UGH.

Ep. 9:
Did we really need to see that twice?
That was one weird play. Well, good for Takato. Stockholm syndrome strikes again!

Ep. 10:
So regular actors aren't allowed to have private/romantic lives, whether they're straight or gay. Kiss or even hug someone in public and your career is over. Good to know.

Ep. 10:
So regular actors aren't allowed to have private/romantic lives, whether they're straight or gay. Kiss or even hug someone in public and your career is over. Good to know.

Japan apparently takes that shit seriously. Public figures such as actors or idols almost belong to their fans and to ruin the fantasy of their availability is a big no no or at least that's how it works in anime.

Ep. 11:
Okay ... what? How did that photo expire? If anything, it must have gotten even more value. "A popular actor dating another popular actress was in a gay relationship just before they got together! He's hiding his dark past!" How is that not an amazing headline? And the actress is allowed to date?

Ep. 12:
Wow. No one saw that coming. Much surprise. Very shock.
See, now the kissing photo should come up.

Japan apparently takes that shit seriously. Public figures such as actors or idols almost belong to their fans and to ruin the fantasy of their availability is a big no no or at least that's how it works in anime.

It works like that in real life. Actors/singers not quite so much but Idols especially. A lot of the agencies even have clauses in the contracts legally preventing them from dating/being public about their dating life (if it exists)/etc.

Ep. 13:
This felt more like an OVA than the finale. They could have easily ended it with the previous episode.

Overall, it was okay. Very stereotypical, with all the cliché. 6/10

Finished. Yaoi was yaoi. Started off rapey, then tsun, then all the guys looked the same apart from tsun. All the cliches. -10 stars. Ok 1/5, but only cause conception is going to be worse and I can’t rate that lower than 0.5.

Can we talk about the animation? The character designs looked good but that scene where everyone was staring at takato and not blinking for 1-2 minutes made me laugh my ass off!

This was a pretty bad anime but I enjoyed it nonetheless, rather watch it than Loveless and has a better Theme song than No. 6.

I hope the next Yaoi anime won't be bad.

I don't think this contains any spoilers, but read it at your own risk. Even though this was really basically the same as all the other popular yaois out there I still enjoyed it a lot. Only one thing really pissed me off and that was the episode where takao got really drunk and chihiro took him to the hotel (?). Like that was not okay and it really upset me that Takao even took some of the blame. And yes, that also is kind of typical to these kind of anime's but I still hate it. Like then there's the episode where Takao kind of saves that women from being harassed, so obviously it's not okay to do that to a woman, but it's fine if they do it to a man? Like that really annoys me in yaoi (and even in other genres as well), like they make it seem like males cannot be harassed.
But you know, if we look past that, and past that yet again totally not healthy relationship, it was really cute and yeah, 4 stars because I just love contradicting my self.

Back