Daily Manga Thoughts 2: The Return

DMT: I think I'm going to start seriously working toward 100 manga read now. Guess i'll just dive into the GL tag and see where it takes me.
good luck! soon enough your list will look like this
ODeAnrB.png

Reading 12? Weak. I'm reading so much, that I don't even know if they're finished or not. Except for Me & The Devil Blues, still waiting for that final chapter translation.
see that stalled list? at least half of them would be on my reading list normally, but my reading list contains the only ones I care to actively check for new updates. For the others I just go to reddit from time to time and read them if I happen to see an update

Stalled is just the politically correct way of saying dropped.
Pretty much. It's why I purged the majority of my stalled list.

DMT: They finally translated chapter 7 of Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei, and it has big dick energy, it yeets thots off the mandingo.

Easily one of the best manga in serialization, and ever.
It's certainly... interesting. Maybe not surprising that the artist does H stuff as well.
-----------------------------------

DMT: Speaking of Big D energy, there's some other serious Big D energy coming from Maou no Musume wa Yasashi Sugiru!
The Big Demon Heart Energy! This series is the cutest shit ever! Perfectly scratches my daughteru itch! Dou will conquer the world!

Pretty much. It's why I purged the majority of my stalled list.

Hmm, a fair chunk of my stalled manga list is stalled in release - either the mangaka put the title on hiatus or the English publisher apparently just decided to fuck off and do something else besides continuing to release their popular licensed titles (I'm pissed at DMP in particular right now) or it's just all caught up and I didn't feel like staring at the title on my now reading page going "bimonthly chapters are fine so no one kills themselves drawing but waiting a year between volumes still makes me sad" for months on end.

My anime list, otoh...

Back