Daily Manga Thoughts 2: The Return

I have a question:

So every time this guy busts a nut, he nuts (n+1) diamonds, n being the current nut from when he first had his condition? But... he's nutting diamonds. As in "pointy" diamonds or are these like pearls, smooth and spherical like urethra beads? If pointy, isn't nutting like a kidney stone, in that it fucking hurts because these diamonds would be at minimum pea-sized? But they have to be lubed up diamonds to make sure they actually get out without tearing his dong up.

But shit son that is painful, nutting those big ass diamonds from your dick where- damn son, that guy got shafted hard.

More than a question, but it is about a guy who nuts diamonds. And a lot were answered in the last few posts but the amount of times one could say nut for the sheer nutting in this series is amazing.
It's sparkly, smooth, and hurts when cumming
x6.png

It's sparkly, smooth, and hurts when cumming
x6.png
It answers all of ones questions in one page! Now that is writing.

Is his hand covered in blood and jizz? Because that isn't a blood diamond. Or pink diamond, but it is technically a blood diamond.

DMT:

Words to live by:

Bh6BTw7.png

And also, I fully endorse this idea:
EmXq1F4.png

Reading more Dededede and damn, Inio Asano being so awesome. Ontan is such a precious little cinnamon bun. This manga really feels more upbeat, than usual for him, compared to his ultra tragic stuff, like Oyasumi Punpun and it's a pretty nice change of pace. That said, "relatively" speaking here, as there are still pretty dark and ominous undertones present.

DMT: If there's any justice in the anime/manga world, Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai will gain wide popularity and an anime.
Not enough HS romance series that actually focus on the actual relationship practically from the beginning, much less ones with supernatural premises.

rW2jj74.gif

Today, I learned of the wonders of animated webcomics.
There are also webcomics with music.
Are comics becoming closer to anime, one step at a time?
005-(2).gif
Obligatory mention of something that's not Japanese but still relates to the topic: the Homestuck comic does a LOT with animated gifs, flash, music, text logs outside the actual image, crazy meta shit, it even changes the site layout during one part, and it's fascinating to see. It's also long as hell (over 10,000 pages) and convoluted as fuck... but I think it's fun and a worthwhile experience if you can dig on that sort of thing.

Obligatory mention of something that's not Japanese but still relates to the topic: the Homestuck comic does a LOT with animated gifs, flash, music, text logs outside the actual image, crazy meta shit, it even changes the site layout during one part, and it's fascinating to see. It's also long as hell (over 10,000 pages) and convoluted as fuck... but I think it's fun and a worthwhile experience if you can dig on that sort of thing.
Just avoid the fandom. I've heard... bad things.

DMT: Someday they'll translate the final chapter of volume 5 of Me & the Devil Blues. Someday...
And soon they'll continue that series about a sole male teacher in a school of thirsty, buxom gyarus. High quality series.

DMT: I hope Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu never clarifies the sex/gender status of Najimi. I love that they appear to be genderfluid to a certain extent, and I love how the series has been able to pull off so many jokes on the subject that other series would just turn into cheap jokes at trans and gay people's expense.

DMT2: Speaking of, this series has also made a fantastic contribution to the ranks of gyarus! Manbagi is a precious slice of cinnamon pie!

DMT: They translated a new chapter of Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei entitled "The Arrival of the Wild Slut" with some subtle ecchi humor.

R3GHvGG.png

Absolute peak culture. This is why manga was created.

Last edited:
DMT: They translated a new chapter of Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei entitled "The Arrival of the Wild Slut" with some subtle ecchi humor.

R3GHvGG.png

Absolute peak culture. This is why manga was created.
I'm tired of cute nurses and doctors who always make sure I'm healthy but make no attemp to have sex with me. I'm starting to doubt the veracity of this kind of behaviour promoted by manga and anime.

Also, sometimes I wish I was dumber so I couldn't notice the massive plot holes some manga have. I'm sure reading translations made by fans makes it worse but boy, sometimes my suspension of disblief has to be cranked up to the max.

For some reason I've been wanting to read a lot of Clamp stuff, I've already read Magic Knight Rayearth and I've already got Gate 7 and X/1999 waiting on my shelf and now I'm thinking of getting Tokyo Babylon. Also somewhat related, I've been watching Chobits and have Tsubasa and the Magic Knight Rayearth anime down the pipeline.

DMT: Whose reading pace is the "Life in Manga" time on our profiles based on? It's not like an anime where there's a set time on each episode, movie, and so on... Is it just based on some semi-arbitrary average per chapter? Does it account for how a light novel chapter will typically take a lot longer than a manga chapter? These things just make me curious...

DMT: Whose reading pace is the "Life in Manga" time on our profiles based on? It's not like an anime where there's a set time on each episode, movie, and so on... Is it just based on some semi-arbitrary average per chapter? Does it account for how a light novel chapter will typically take a lot longer than a manga chapter? These things just make me curious...
I think there was a thread about this when it was announced, and iirc it was more or less just guesswork with a chapter at 5 minutes and a volume at 30. Some digging on the announcements forum might help if you're really curious, it's been only a year or 3(?)

I'm reading the Banana Fish manga (because tragic gay mafia is interesting)... and it was released at a time where companies like Viz flipped it for the English release so that it reads left-to-right, which keeps fucking with me.

Also, Marvin has infinite chins.
utzmbUd.png

I like manga with a lot of secondary characters that share the spotlight at some point, but it sucks that after a while I can't remember who is who and it's all a blur of characters that surround the mains. They should do what comics do and put a tiny square explaining who they are and their powers =P

Back