Daily Anime Thoughts

I always know what I want to watch. The problem if finding fulfilling series to satisfy my everchanging whims =P

Yeah, I know what genres I like but recently I've been bored with lots of things so that translates with me being bored with animes. I'm doing some random searching until i find something I like. Watched a few episodes of Sora Kake Girl last night, one of my random picks. It was interesting, I might finish that series.

Holy baloney I actually finished a series! I was sure I'd be too worked up to watch any anime for at least another week or so.

Holy baloney I actually finished a series! I was sure I'd be too worked up to watch any anime for at least another week or so.

Heh, I felt the same way when I actually finished Monster a few days ago. Feels good to actually finish something once in awhile.

What makes an anime girl pretty? Is it the face or the body or the personality or what? Faces all seem a bit samey to me (in general).

Finding a series I want to watch takes a lot longer than it used to but I guess thats what I get for watching a lot of shows.

I keep seeing this thread come up, and I keep reading it as Dirty Anime Thoughts... slightly disappointing.

I can only imagine a pachinko machine yelling "YATATATATATATATATA!" at people.

I saw this first late one night at a Con. (Animazment) Made me burst out laughing. Yatatatatata twhaaa!

DAT:
Wondering whether to continue a few series I began long ago. (Including Brotherhood)

Back