Daily Anime Thoughts

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by Jamie, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

DAT: Idk why my thoughts came back to "wave, listen to me" and I am still depressed we will probably never hear of a 2nd season. when will mood mood to read manga ever come

Nicknames, Starletka, Gens and 3 others like this.
  2. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

I'm even more sad that the MC's voice actor seems to mostly just have had minor roles since then, and the one MC role does not strike me as one that highlights her strengths.

Nicknames, Starletka, Gens and 3 others like this.
  3. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

@ZetsubouKaiji For starts I am sorrrrry. Not sure how mentioning works in AP but in case you got a ghost mention to a deleted post that was me saying "pardon them for using internet explorer" [for that oddtaxi is top of the season random thread] but I went to check their next post and it was, of course, a sneaky way to add a link for scamming smh.

I don't think I even heard her voice again after wave....*checks* ok didn't realize she voiced Henrietta showing how much they aren't using her voice at all smh.

4. UniversalParanoia1

UniversalParanoia1 Well-Known Member

Arakawa will always be in my top 5, its so fucking hilarious.

Gens and Rascal like this.
  5. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

DAT:

I'm not a big baseball fan at all really, but the creator of danganronpa making a cyber punk edgy extreme baseball death game anime is too tempting for me to pass up on here:

I'm all in for some stupid fun, also I can never say no to a Masafumi Takada soundtrack.

Nicknames, Taek, ShoumaTaka and 8 others like this.
  6. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Holy, the creator of akudama drive making a sports anime?!

7. TickTockTenma

TickTockTenma New Member

I binged the remainder of G Gundam. I was feeling the void so after Thanksgiving Linner (we ate at 2 PM) I went to bed.

Rascal likes this.
  8. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

DAT: Seeing what people are saying about the Cowboy Bebop Live-action series has me realize something.

I am genuinely hyped for the One Piece live-action series. Why wouldn't I be? The source material is going strong and even just had another movie written by Oda greenlit.
    The netflix series being a horrendous trash fire can't actually be anything other than delightful to behold when there's no actual hopes to be dashed!
    I can't fucking wait for them to do a hilariously shitty CG blend whenever Luffy tries to stretch or inflate!

Starletka, Taek, ShoumaTaka and 5 others like this.
  9. UniversalParanoia1

UniversalParanoia1 Well-Known Member

I mean that’s one way to look at it! lmao

ZetsubouKaiji likes this.
  10. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

"Hey, at least it could be funny bad" is pretty much my reaction to everything these days.

Starletka, Taek, ShoumaTaka and 4 others like this.
  11. Akishima

Akishima Well-Known Member

DAT: Was so bored today that I watched the entire first season of Bubuki Buranki (BBK/BRNK). Even as anime, which medium is known for ridiculousness, it really dialed that up to 11, and what a mishmash of ideas too. There's pretty much everything you could imagine thrown in there, and I'm not sure it works. I'm actually surprised they got a budget for this- and two cours at that. The one positive of me watching it now versus back when I dropped it originally is that the cg bothered me less, because I've seen much worse since then.

12. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

DAT:

Really digging the new JoJo OP:

Has a riot grrrl squad feeling which is fitting and those visuals as always kick ass.

Starletka, Cherstal, Taek and 12 others like this.
  13. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

Istg DP can never disappoint, the song is stuck on my mind now.

Also, I am happy they came back to CG since it has been since part 3 (jotaro's) that we had them. and that reference to stand proud kjghdjghjkd

Starletka, Gens, BrainBlow and 4 others like this.
  14. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

I need it.

Starletka, Cherstal, Gens and 5 others like this.
  15. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

I'm glad they went back to the 3D visuals, I was missing that from the last two parts and their openings.
    I like how it plays around with the alternate coloring too, that's one of my favorite artistic flourishes that the Jojo anime does.

Nicknames, Starletka, Gens and 6 others like this.
  16. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Can't tell you how estatic I am that they switched back to CGI for the op visuals, this feels much more classic jojo anime now, which is appropriate for this part. Also, the song is super hype. They're really doing this part justice, I just hope they keep the CGI op's for part 7

Nicknames, Starletka, Gens and 5 others like this.
  17. Hayane

Hayane Well-Known Member

I hope I am alive by the time I hear Gyro pls..

Nicknames, Starletka, Gens and 4 others like this.
  18. g3data

g3data Well-Known Member

You'll be getting CG alright
    the horses I mean

Nicknames, Starletka, Taek and 3 others like this.
  19. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

[​IMG]
    *sad nyo ho ho*

20. OkamiHime95

OkamiHime95 Well-Known Member

Welp, now I know what I'll be listening to 50 times in a row today. :megusta::frustrat:

Nicknames, Gens, LamiaNymph and 2 others like this.