Daily Anime Thoughts

DAT:

I'm in a Kouji Kumeta mood because of Kakushigoto and actually jumped into Joshiraku, I don't even care now how Japanese this is. I don't get every joke but fuck it, this is still entertaining.

I thought this meta joke was already funny, but then she does a fucking SPINNING JUMP IN THE AIR TOO FOR THIS!

Also this show actually made a Kuso Miso reference:

sgYeDvG.png

TEN OUT OF TEN. Best gay rakugo girls.
This, I like this

Oh I’m nerdy in all sorts of ways, just not a weeb like the rest of you all degenerates ;)
Oh, you're the type that reads Harry Potter so you're not any better.

DAT:

I'm in a Kouji Kumeta mood because of Kakushigoto and actually jumped into Joshiraku, I don't even care now how Japanese this is. I don't get every joke but fuck it, this is still entertaining.

I thought this meta joke was already funny, but then she does a fucking SPINNING JUMP IN THE AIR TOO FOR THIS!

Also this show actually made a Kuso Miso reference:

sgYeDvG.png

TEN OUT OF TEN. Best gay rakugo girls.
I see Gens is finally watching cultured anime.

Another studio could come in to provide support, although I guess that depends on how popular the anime was overall.
Well, more than just the issue with the studio, I have to wonder because of the director's death during the fire... I just feel like a director has so much of the vision of the show, and he was a pretty famous director. Replacing him must be a pretty big issue... I can see a lot of their projects continuing, but I have to wonder in this case

I suppose it's not like they don't continue franchises with different directors, but from what I heard he was involved in season 2's production, so I really can't help but wonder...

Do you guys think Dragonmaid really will get an S2? I mean, all things considered I really wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled at this point...

I honestly hope it doesn’t get cancelled ugh it seems like I’ve been waiting forever but if it does get canceled then looks like I’ll be watching it over and over again like I do with NANA , D.Gray-Man and Kill La Kill

Well, more than just the issue with the studio, I have to wonder because of the director's death during the fire... I just feel like a director has so much of the vision of the show, and he was a pretty famous director. Replacing him must be a pretty big issue... I can see a lot of their projects continuing, but I have to wonder in this case

I suppose it's not like they don't continue franchises with different directors, but from what I heard he was involved in season 2's production, so I really can't help but wonder...
Well, I mean they do have the manga to work off of. Sure it won't be the same, and I hope that if they do make a second season, that they put a little tribute in for him, though I'd probably ugly sob at that, lol.
Though, if they decide not to make a second season because of this, I'd be fine with that too, after all, nothing could take away from how sad that travesty was, but I honestly think that he would have wanted the show to continue. The show must go on, as they say.
I don't see us getting another season anytime soon, but in 3 or 4 years isn't too far of a stretch.

DAT:

So there's a new Sakura Wars anime this season and I never watched it's prequel (or any of the spinoffs) so I thought I'd finally give it a try since it was sitting on that planned list for years...

It's BORING.

I wanted to like it, since it's girly action anime... but, it's just not good. /cries
I think I'll just skip through the episodes and see if there is anything decent, then give the new season a try.

At least the OP was great.
hvVVvuM.gif

DAT:

So there's a new Sakura Wars anime this season and I never watched it's prequel (or any of the spinoffs) so I thought I'd finally give it a try since it was sitting on that planned list for years...

It's BORING.

I wanted to like it, since it's girly action anime... but, it's just not good. /cries
I think I'll just skip through the episodes and see if there is anything decent, then give the new season a try.

At least the OP was great.
hvVVvuM.gif
It is based on the video games, so I suspect that people who have played the games will get the most enjoyment out of it. I heard that the Sakura Wars(2000) anime has a filler first half to the series. But if you want more with the characters, there are the ovas to consider.

I've seen edgy trash before, but I don't think I've ever seen edgy trash with a premise this dumb. This takes the cake for dumbest premise I've seen out of them.

No, see, the premise is not actually bad. It has a lot of potential to be one of those funny parody-type things, but the show made the mistake of taking itself super seriously. So now we have a spineless MC I don't really care for and endless monologues about how stupid everything is. Forget that! Just go apeshit with that giant stuffed dog shit and have fun with it!

No, see, the premise is not actually bad. It has a lot of potential to be one of those funny parody-type things, but the show made the mistake of taking itself super seriously. So now we have a spineless MC I don't really care for and endless monologues about how stupid everything is. Forget that! Just go apeshit with that giant stuffed dog shit and have fun with it!

Just a montage of him pissing on every fire hydrant in the city, while leaving terrifying mega turds on every grassy surface.

He needed to be more like Bonta-kun from full metal panic:

tumblr_m62o2lZlTz1qg0n52o1_400.gifv

That is the furry suit concept done right.

You can smell the Future Diary style of storytelling from a mile away. It'll probably have plenty of violence, it'll have plenty of panty shots and... you're all right about it taking itself way too seriously.

Really goofy character designs, the main psycho girl that wants to be around the spineless main character in some world where everybody wants to destroy each other. Robots, aliens, time travel? I'm sure it'll be something silly. I'm expecting some really stupid plot-twists that just make no sense...

Back