Daily Anime Thoughts

Funny how some of you are saying there’s nothing interesting you this season yet I’ve put 8 shows on want to watch, which is more than any season for a while.

Funny in how people’s tastes can vary so much that is.

I can't even remember what's on this season. Some Gay detectives, women's baseball... some awesome fishing show that'll kick ass... Tower of God that will probably be like Mekaku City Actors... some ecchi shit that ain't got shit on Interspecies Reviewers which is absolutely FUCKING GOATS AND THE BEST GODDAMN THING ALL YEAR WOOO THAT SHOW KICKED SO MUCH ASS

I can't even remember what's on this season. Some Gay detectives, women's baseball... some awesome fishing show that'll kick ass... Tower of God that will probably be like Mekaku City Actors... some ecchi shit that ain't got shit on Interspecies Reviewers which is absolutely FUCKING GOATS AND THE BEST GODDAMN THING ALL YEAR WOOO THAT SHOW KICKED SO MUCH ASS
See I find the idea behind IR completely sexist and misogynistic so I’m just gonna ignore that bit.
I am totally down for the fishing show though!

See I find the idea behind IR completely sexist and misogynistic so I’m just gonna ignore that bit.
I am totally down for the fishing show though!
It's cool breh, diff'rent strokes for different folks. And that fishing one could be either mediocre or god-tier with how stuff like Yuru Camp went down, goes down a different sporting/recreational road. So hyped for it!

Not gonna lie, I always cherry pick things every season based on what looks interesting or what you guys are talking about the most. Most of the time I don’t know what else is airing besides the one or two shows I decide to start.
Watch Dorohedoro when you get the chance :-D

That was probably the most talked about show last season!
You should definitely watch Dorohedoro from last season, because shark dancing mascots are the BEST:

YOU READ MY MIND

Uni we are not taking no for an answer, you must binge :D

You should definitely watch Dorohedoro from last season, because shark dancing mascots are the BEST:

Look at her determination :crying:
Watch Dorohedoro when you get the chance :-D

That was probably the most talked about show last season!

YOU READ MY MIND

Uni we are not taking no for an answer, you must binge :D
Guess I better add it to my want to watch list and get to it sometime, I still have movies I’m planning to binge but I’ll keep this in mind

Honestly, there's a lot of things I'll give a bit of a chance this season so it's not that the season looks unappetizing persay. There's just nothing I'm hyped for, or that I'm enthusiastic will truly do well. I usually have ONE given thing that I'm excited for the potential of in a season, and this season lacks a particular thing for me.

That said, things I'll give a look and see if they catch my interest:
- Arte
- maybe BNA
- Digimon Reboot
- Fugou Keiji
- Kakushigoto
- Komatta Jiisan
- Kitsutsuki Tantei-Dokoro
- Nami yo Kiite Kure
- Motto! Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori
- Tamayomi
- Yesterday wo Utatte

Got talked into watching Kobayashi's Dragon Maid by a co-worker, because she claims I'm exactly like Kobayashi. And you know what?

33BA9.jpg

She's absolutely goddamn right.

Might I recommend Intrigue in the Bakumatsu? It might not be your thing, and you gotta be up for info-dump subtitles (no dub here), but if you like samurai titles, you might check it out. There's a particularly epic gun vs. sword fight in a traditional Japanese house that I thought was great fun.

Guns vs. swords in a traditional Japanese house? Sold. Putting this on the watchlist now, thanks!

I was scared there wasn't going to be any rapping either, so I checked them out on youtube later, and oh no, these guys actually do in fact rap. This is a huge rapping franchise in Japan:

I just dunno really why they didn't just feature the guys rapping in the PV, that would have been a lot better.

Oh hell no, what have you done, now I absolutely gotta watch this! This MTV's straight-up fire and I wish I could name names, but ill-doc's the only one I really remember. He's got that Big Rap Dad energy that commands respect the minute he goes boom.

The Bloods and Crips are definitely my style. I can already tell the Oranges are going to be those annoying rap bros who make their living off saying all the disses they know in the most annoying ways possible. The Hufflepuffs ain't really it. The Purple Royalties and the White Wolves are the obvious wildcards of the whole thing. What the hell is this? It's the thing that just might turn me on to idol anime, you guys, make sure to mark that shit on stone.

Oh hell no, what have you done, now I absolutely gotta watch this! This MTV's straight-up fire and I wish I could name names, but ill-doc's the only one I really remember. He's got that Big Rap Dad energy that commands respect the minute he goes boom.

The Bloods and Crips are definitely my style. I can already tell the Oranges are going to be those annoying rap bros who make their living off saying all the disses they know in the most annoying ways possible. The Hufflepuffs ain't really it. The Purple Royalties and the White Wolves are the obvious wildcards of the whole thing. What the hell is this? It's the thing that just might turn me on to idol anime, you guys, make sure to mark that shit on stone.

I've gotta be honest, my hip hop consumption has probably increased by at least double these days because of your enthusiasm for it.

I've gotta be honest, my hip hop consumption has probably increased by at least double these days because of your enthusiasm for it.

If we're talking hip-hop and anime, then you haven't truly lived until you've seen the Tokyo Tribe live-action movie:

EDIT
One more reason for you nerds to watch this: Young Dais, who plays the lead in Tokyo Tribe, also voices this guy from Devilman Crybaby:

Devilman-Crybaby-04-15.jpg

No wonder they gave this guy a solo rap scene in the series.

The lack of goosh gooshing makes the live action 100 times better than the anime. Also it helps having someone as fucking NUTS as Sion Sono directing it.

You have to respect a guy that took a hyper masculine show like Tokyo Tribe then filled it with phallic symbols. Dildos fill entire scenes and the main plot is kicked off because one dude feels inferior about his size.

Back