Daily Anime Thoughts

Discussion in 'General Anime Discussion' started by Jamie, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Starletka

Starletka Silver Supporter

Maybe you just didn't find the right manga yet. You could give it a try. It might just be the thing that could spark joy for you now.

2. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Netflix live action TV shows and twitch streamers are doing the job pretty adequately recently though

3. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

wait a second.

*looks down at my entire shelf of anime blu rays*

[​IMG]

time to sell some shit :D

Edit:
    WAIT ANOTHER GODDAMN MINUTE

*looks up at my entire shelf of manga*

:seriously:

What the fuuck

4. LordAinz

LordAinz Well-Known Member

DAT: Fall 2019 looks like a really bad Anime season. I'll basically just have MHA, the (apparently) continuing Doctor Stone from this season, possibly some One Punch Man specials (if they get subbed), and one filler one shot or ova to get to level one for the challenge.

Maybe i'll find a hidden gem, but when it comes to shows that aren't 2+ seasons of shows I don't watch, there doesn't seem to be much that I find appealing.

Sykes, Nicknames and EternalYumeLove like this.
  5. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Yall see how that new seven deadly sins anime thing next season will be by studio deen?

Can I get a fuckin f in chat for nanatsu fans pls k thanks

6. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

Oh right anime. I watched one of those today. Only because Tents didn't feel well and didn't want to watch more French witches with me. In someways with anime I'm just marking time until more Kengan Ashura.

7. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

French witches? wot

8. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Meanwhile, I'm just marking time till Uzumaki.

9. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Well-Known Member

Guess the song can keep us going until then.

10. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

DAT:

Promare movie is FUCKING SUBBED! For all the trigger fans out there. God, it feels like it's been way too long since I've seen any new Imaishi material. Space Patrol Luluco was like 3 years ago.

11. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

If only that trigger fanboy @PreciousEgg didn't leave the forum, he would be getting this news. >:]

12. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

I always respected him as a gamer with good taste so honestly that's a shame he doesn't want to come back due to the forum changes. That's his decision I guess though.

--------
    DAT:

Man, Yoko Kanno hasn't done any soundtrack work in awhile. I miss her glorious OSTs.

13. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Ooh, easy with the hard "R". It's gamea. That's "their word."

14. Schizm

Schizm Well-Known Member

DAT: I'm really considering to go and have a look at the 1000s up to 2000s in the anime list. Most of those shows inbetween those numbers still have like 4 stars or slightly less so there's basically a flood of potential sleepers in there for me (unless it's all stuff I've seen already which would suck but is highly unlikely).

Last time I really checked out the list was like... 3 years ago? So many rankings that must have changed now.

15. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Is there a way to do that here? I remember being able to see every anime ranked a few years back, but now I can only find the top 100 on the site and nothing beyond that. Maybe there's a search filter I'm not aware of.

16. Schizm

Schizm Well-Known Member

Shit, now that you mention it... I guess it must have still been possible 3 years ago. That sucks :/

17. hell0emi

hell0emi Well-Known Member

If you press “browse all”
    And Change the drop down box to popular you can see everything ranked or change to “year” to order everything by when it came out.
    I’m pretty sure that it lists everything on the site anyway.

And I think that’s what you both meant.
    If not, ignore me and continue. *tips hat*

18. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

19. Zed

Zed Database Moderator

I see it's the cool and hip thing to shit on anime recently on these forums. I miss when I was unique here in that regards.

20. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

I've been here for close to a decade, and people have always been shitting on anime. To be fair, the first few years after 2008 when I was becoming active was low-key a collapse of the industry after what I consider to have been a gold age(independent of personal preference of shows from the era). I'm surprised no one's discussed the impact the general national and worldwide economy has on the industry. Times of financial struggle are not the best to buy anime.
    But yeah. I'm not really complaining about anime much at all these days. Hell, even anime CG is seemingly starting to look up recently.

Zed, LinkSword, Nicknames and 3 others like this.