Daily Anime Thoughts

nagisa-shiota-gif-2.gif

Oh hey, that's good, I'm happy for y-

05AjZhH.gif

What the FUCK.
I should have added,
Tho this particular show is bashing the european far left tactics of silencing deplatforming and violence. It seems that many ppl who endorse that stuff have enjoyed the show, so I wont be talking about it as I don't want to damage their enjoyment of it

I should have added,
Tho this particular show is bashing the european far left tactics of silencing deplatforming and violence. It seems that many ppl who endorse that stuff have enjoyed the show, so I wont be talking about it as I don't want to damage their enjoyment of it
Wouldn't surprise me. Though I wonder if they're aware of it, because I've enjoyed some of the things I've seen that are obviously bashing my own opinions, since it's usually satire. Could probably DM me the show

DAT: My profile says I've watched and rated I've Always Liked You but I have zero recollection of watching it. Even looking at the screenshots doesn't jog any memories. Either it was that forgettable or I was completely bombed while watching it.

DAT: My profile says I've watched and rated I've Always Liked You but I have zero recollection of watching it. Even looking at the screenshots doesn't jog any memories. Either it was that forgettable or I was completely bombed while watching it.

I'm not saying you weren't bombed while watching it, but it's also just that forgettable. I've seen all those HoneyWorks projects, and none of them were anything to write home about. A sweet little nothing to pass the time at best- and probably best viewed while bombed.

DAT: Sarazanmai is making me want to watch more Ikuhara anime but also I'm scared.

Do it! Join me in reveling in the madness that is Ikuhara (I'm watching all four of his original anime right now). You won't regret it- or you might, but at least you will have seen his shows, which gives you bragging rights- and also the right to bash them if you're so inclined.

Well his other works certainly aren't nice little picnics that's for sure. Heavy ass shit is the name of the game for him.

But yes, watch ALL HIS SHIT.
You're talking to someone who loved Banana Fish. Heavy shit is the best.

Do it! Join me in reveling in the madness that is Ikuhara (I'm watching all four of his original anime right now). You won't regret it- or you might, but at least you will have seen his shows, which gives you bragging rights- and also the right to bash them if you're so inclined.
I might once I get back to NZ and have good internet again!

DAT: Aw yiss! Get to see Mamoru Hosoda's Mirai in theaters this weekend because it's the annual Japanese Film Festival in Hamburg and lots of Japanese movies are being shown across the city (my flatmate is out watching Scissor Penis atm). The anime movie selection is small but decent, otherwise it's lots of modern action/horror and arthouse.

I'd love to see more than Mirai but I'm still broke and my flatmate had to invite me for it. Doesn't matter though, I fucking love Hosoda so this is still gonna be the best Sunday in a long while.

DAT: Ikuhara is cool, and I don't care if you call me pretentious for saying it. Sarazanmai is the only watchable anime right now, solely because it's trying to do something new and different and challenge the medium, and I honestly can't stand all the other generic bullshit that's coming out.

Back