Daily Anime Thoughts

DAT: Now that I'm caught up with the Yakusoku no Neverland manga, I kinda wanna watch the anime. Only, I'm too lazy to watch S1, so part of me just wants to start watching from S2 when it airs next year. Except my completionist brain hates that idea too much.

Also, I'm genuinely curious: what's the general consensus on Emma? I really like her, but in some ways she reminds me of Eren (only smart and less angry) and I'm used to my tastes in characters going against the popular opinion so uhhh... I can't tell lol.

Ray's best boy though.
She isn't exactly top respected among fans of the genre for the reasons I mentioned in the profile posts, also because of her overly enthusiastic nature. I'm not sure about on AP specifically, but most people here seem to like her.

As for me, best character is krone. Any character not sporting a clown face and super hide and seek abilities isn't worth my time
gjpcmqrnwmc21.gif

Makes me laugh

DAT: Now that I'm caught up with the Yakusoku no Neverland manga, I kinda wanna watch the anime. Only, I'm too lazy to watch S1, so part of me just wants to start watching from S2 when it airs next year. Except my completionist brain hates that idea too much.

Also, I'm genuinely curious: what's the general consensus on Emma? I really like her, but in some ways she reminds me of Eren (only smart and less angry) and I'm used to my tastes in characters going against the popular opinion so uhhh... I can't tell lol.

Ray's best boy though.

I dunno, I actually like her better than Eren. Not that eren's a bad character, far from it, but his anger does get a little tiring for me at times.

I liked her, she was a decent protagonist

Ray's best boy though.

You mispelled Phil there

As for me, best character is krone. Any character not sporting a clown face and super hide and seek abilities isn't worth my time
gjpcmqrnwmc21.gif

I dunno if I said that in the Promised Neverland thrad but I really wish they played this track during that scene (spoilers in the comments, be careful)

One thought I had last night was that, I remember liking Naruto when it was on the air and I would say it was an integral part of getting me into anime however I can't say I actually love the series. I still like some of the characters and ideas but if I were to rank it it probably wouldn't even make my top 20 favorite anime. Plus I've never really felt any particular desire to go back and finish watching the original series or to watch Shippuden.

One thought I had last night was that, I remember liking Naruto when it was on the air and I would say it was an integral part of getting me into anime however I can't say I actually love the series. I still like some of the characters and ideas but if I were to rank it it probably wouldn't even make my top 20 favorite anime. Plus I've never really felt any particular desire to go back and finish watching the original series or to watch Shippuden.

I hear you. This is exactly how I feel about Bleach.

So I wonder what it says about me if I watched the shitty live-action movie anyway.

d a t: rewatched and finished kaichou wa maid sama and not only do I wanna rewatch ouran again I really wanna read both their respective manga and ugh

I forget who posted about Kaichou wa Maid-sama on their profile recently but it made me check out the wiki page. Apparently the manga finished and I never knew about that? (Well, I also didn't check out the manga when I first watched it during high school/college). I really need to read it since I loved the anime and need that closure.

So after a long break from watching anime iv just started watching again
Id decided to stop posting about politics and just post about anime
But the world seems to have a very sick sense of humour. As the first new anime iv decided to watch is full of reflections on current political tactics.

Bugger!

Back