Daily Anime Thoughts

D A T : ughhh I kinda miss the anime that we had in 2006-2008 .. ;-; they were some of the best . ( Nana , D.gray-man & a bunch more) . Now-a-days everything just seems rushed asf

DAT: I can't tell if Yuri anime has gotten better, or my taste in Yuri couples has just evolved. There was a time I thought these two...
bf3dc09882d40dc68de48ed35b1903e35d43c2ff_00.jpg

were the best around...despite them both having little to no personality...and that whole
rape thing.

Now I get genuine, no dancing around it,
non-rapey
pairs like Haruka and Yu from Sakura Trick or Nanami and Yuu from Bloom Into You.

Can't tell.

DAT: I can't tell if Yuri anime has gotten better, or my taste in Yuri couples has just evolved. There was a time I thought these two...
bf3dc09882d40dc68de48ed35b1903e35d43c2ff_00.jpg

were the best around...despite them both having little to no personality...and that whole
rape thing.

Now I get genuine, no dancing around it,
non-rapey
pairs like Haruka and Yu from Sakura Trick or Nanami and Yuu from Bloom Into You.

Can't tell.
I think it's because years ago, we were starved of good yuri, so we just clung to whatever yuri we got. But now there's an increasing market for it, we're getting better written couples with more interesting romances.

d a t: i have stalled so many anime and there’s actually a lot that I want to watch but I keep avoiding becuase my attention span can be so annoyingly fleeting !!! It’s annoying I feel irritated by starting something and not finishing. plus if I hear one more time from my coworker that I need to watch cowboy bebop I’m going to kick him down the stairs

d a t: i have stalled so many anime and there’s actually a lot that I want to watch but I keep avoiding becuase my attention span can be so annoyingly fleeting !!! It’s annoying I feel irritated by starting something and not finishing. plus if I hear one more time from my coworker that I need to watch cowboy bebop I’m going to kick him down the stairs
But your coworker is right :o

If only *insert dead anime character here* was still alive, they could've gotten together with *insert alive half of ship here* and had adorable babies...if only...

Yes, and I'd like to add:
If only *insert most interesting character in anime/manga who went through hell and sacrificed a lot* was still alive when he was so close to getting the happiness he deserved with *insert actual canon lover* and had adorable babies... the anime/manga would've been a masterpiece. If only....

I honestly hope urobutcher makes more crazy, hammy shows and cuts loose more often. He actually has a real knack for the ham.

He must be really passionate about Thunderbolt, because it's basically what he's been working on for the last three years. It's slow to shoot and he's made two seasons, plus a movie. I'd just be happy if he kept making more of this type of show. Good Wuxia stories aren't that common and puppetry is a unique art form.

I'm been of the mind recently that there needs to be more variety in the medium. CG, puppetry, stop motion, claymation, bring them on. Traditional animation is nice and the anime art style is what drew us in, but after a while everything gets tired without variation.

Back