Daily Anime Marathon Club!

Okay, I watched Onee-chan ga Kita (and the special too). I gave them both the rating of 3 out of 5.

It's not that great of a series but it's still kind of cute and amusing.

By the way, would you prefer that I continue rating on a 5 star system like I have been doing, or would you rather I rate on a 10-scale? I usually rate things on a 5-scale, unless I'm doing a review (in which case I would rate it on a 10-scale).

Onee-chan ga Kita + Special

Horrible. Didn't enjoy it at all. Gave it a score of 0.5.

That's some harsh criticism haha :D Let's hope future picks are more enjoyable then!

@LadyPsychic, you can score as you wish (if you really want to you can work with a 1 to 1337 scale). It's not too much of an effort to convert it into a one digit for me at least. I prefer to use a 1-100 scale myself, seeing that's how I would do reviews as well and I always feel that there's too big a difference between a 7.5 and a 8,4, while both being rated either an 8/10 or a 4/5 depending on the system you use.

A 1 - 20 scale works too (ie. 1 - 1.5 - 2.-2.5 - etc.) :)

In other news, Kiruti rated Onee-chan ga Kita a 6/10 at about 04:54 in the morning *notes it down*

Last edited:
Anyone about that has not seen today's challenge yet? XMrNiceguyX and I are gonna start it up in 20 minutes.

Onee-chan ga Kita: 7.7/10.

Enjoyable watch with a good cast even if the whole thing was formulaic and somewhat predictable!

Additionally I have made a recommendation for this show.

(SpanglishJC gave it a 5/10, but he's too lazy to post :D )

Last edited:
Imawa no Kuni no Alice - 3.8/5.
Considering it was just three episodes it was pretty damn enjoyable and it made you care to some degree.

Onee-chan ga Kita + Special - 2/5

Nothing special. Not exactly good but not really offensive to watch either.

Last edited:
Gonna be watching the new show when it comes out in 3 hours and 30 mins. Probably start it up maybe half an hour after the hour. If people wanna join in with ChalamiuS, XMrNiceguyX and I please do.

Well of course I am hoping to not fall that far behind as I have at least 2 free days every week... but when the new season starts this will get interesting. :P

I don't think many things on the schedule are close to the 75 minutes though, but I'm sure there will only be a few at the 15-25 minutes marker.

45-60 mins seems to about the sweet spot :)

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (+Special) is up now!

SpanglishJC and ChalamiuS will be watching it in the IRC in half an hour. (IE: on about exactly the **:30 mark :P )

We're going a whole different direction with this show. Tomorrow will touch upon another very prominent tag in short shows like we're doing here *cough*

Have fun! Will be eagerly awaiting your ratings!

Back