D-Frag!

Re: D-Frag!

I wanted to create this thread! D:

Anyways, this anime should be comedy of the year if it does the manga justice.
And no: This series isn't a harem. There.

I wanted to start this thread too. Mostly so I could go "Ha, I started it before BrainBlow!" Anyhow, I look forward to this.

This one looks like one hell of a fun. Gotta pick it up as my third!

So i got nisekoi, hamatora and d-frag. I wonder which awesome show i didn't pick up this time :3

Picking it up to check whats all the hype is about, lets hope it doesn't end like another boku wa tomodachi.

If you all say it is a good manga, I might check it out. BB and Brad I can trust for taste.

That said, I have to admit, those are some pretty generic character designs. Every character looks like they come from another show.

If you all say it is a good manga, I might check it out. BB and Brad I can trust for taste.

That said, I have to admit, those are some pretty generic character designs. Every character looks like they come from another show.

Good? I ought to smack some sense into your punk ass. It's hilarious, totally excellent and way up there. And it's something Red enjoys that everybody else who read it enjoys.

Of course you irrationally hate something good as well. Otherwise you wouldn't be you.

Takao :love:

That is all.
d6SKjtX.jpg

And Funabori! Oh man, I'm looking forward to get my dose of Funabori moe!
t4JbgaL.jpg

Tightness Champion!
:megusta:

Back