Cute Childrens Anime

maitsurugi

I dont mean those shows with childish premises but still do boob shoots or stuff like that I mean something you could turn on for a young child without NSFW and they'd actually enjoy

I dont mean those shows with childish premises but still do boob shoots or stuff like that I mean something you could turn on for a young child without NSFW and they'd actually enjoy
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/all?include_tags=240
Well, there is a family friendly tag onsite. All of these shows are appropriate for children or made for a child audience.

If you're looking for a more specific kind of plot, feel free to describe.

Pokemon?

If you had never seen an anime yet, the latest series of Pokemon might seem pretty good. Its colorful and has action.

The OP hasn't been on here since they first posted back in August 2022, but I agree with those that recommend Pokemon, Yokai-Watch, Digimon, and Yugioh.

I also agree with Flying Witch, and the kid friendly Studio Ghibli movies like Ponyo and My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc.

Maybe this thread will help somebody else
:duck:
I only mentioned it just in case people doing new recs weren't aware for some reason. Sorry if I sounded rude. It wasn't meant to come across that way. :crying:

Anyway, I see several things here that look/sound interesting, so the thread has certainly helped me, at least.

I only mentioned it just in case people doing new recs weren't aware for some reason. Sorry if I sounded rude. It wasn't meant to come across that way. :crying:

Anyway, I see several things here that look/sound interesting, so the thread has certainly helped me, at least.

No, you weren't wrong for pointing it out, I actually wasn't aware until you mentioned it.
:sweat:

I was just being hopeful that it was maybe helping other people who look here since the OP is long gone. Since it helped you, that makes me happy!
:balloon:

Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is a bit violent, but also very good.

If the main focus IS cute then I strongly recommend my neighbor totoro and the like.

And if that is the case then I take back my recommendation of FMA B.

Back