Crunchyroll Refusing To Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllyNii

For about two days now, whenever I log on to watch "Bungou Stray Dogs", the option to play the video is not there. Instead of a loading screen, I am met with a 'sad file' image and the text "Crunchyroll refuses to connect." in the space where the video should be. Previously, the videos for the same video would not load at all and a black screen would sit in it's place. For both issues I refreshed the page, shut down my laptop, and restarted, but it seemed to have no effect. I was able to watch a single episode before the new problem arose and I haven't been able to view any since then. What is going on? How can I fix this?

For about two days now, whenever I log on to watch "Bungou Stray Dogs", the option to play the video is not there. Instead of a loading screen, I am met with a 'sad file' image and the text "Crunchyroll refuses to connect." in the space where the video should be. Previously, the videos for the same video would not load at all and a black screen would sit in it's place. For both issues I refreshed the page, shut down my laptop, and restarted, but it seemed to have no effect. I was able to watch a single episode before the new problem arose and I haven't been able to view any since then. What is going on? How can I fix this?

https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/...unchyroll-provider-videos-not-working.332513/ <- This already has a thread

Its the same as before. The Crunchyroll website is currently experiencing technical issues, until those are resolved videos provided by Crunchyroll will not work. This is beyond Anime-Planets control we can only wait until CR resolve the issue themselves.

its happening to me now too

Yeah same thing happend to me when I wanted to watch Black Clover but it says(www.crunchyroll.com refused to connect.) with a sad file image i don't think it will be fixed anytime soon or maybe its getting updated or shutting who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back