Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confession: I don't know if it's because of my sleep deprivation or the fact I haven't met her here too many times before but ... for some reaosn ... @femcore confuses me. But not in a bad way ... per se ... it's like I recognize that there's something cool about her but I can't put my finger on it what it is ... that's what confuses me ... I think ...
It's cuz I'm a bad ass catgirl

That or:
Maybe it's her appreciation of rice?

Confession: I have never played Persona 5, nor do I intend to unless they put it on the switch. But I have listened to the soundtrack because people wouldn't shut up about how good it is. And I don't necessarily get it. Like some of the songs are good, like Last Surprise and Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There, but most of them are either meh or just not all that great. and listening to these songs in Smash as well as the songs in P3 and P4 have convinced me that the series music is just ok at best, annoying at worst (Looking at you Reach Out To The Truth). Like it works for the style of the games, but it's not shit I'd listen to outside of them

confession: I’m skippin class to play fortnite as a reward to myself and tbh it’s warranted

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tenor.gif

Confession: I have never played Persona 5, nor do I intend to unless they put it on the switch. But I have listened to the soundtrack because people wouldn't shut up about how good it is. And I don't necessarily get it. Like some of the songs are good, like Last Surprise and Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There, but most of them are either meh or just not all that great. and listening to these songs in Smash as well as the songs in P3 and P4 have convinced me that the series music is just ok at best, annoying at worst (Looking at you Reach Out To The Truth). Like it works for the style of the games, but it's not shit I'd listen to outside of them
This used to be my same mentality except then people around me started going nuts and being annoying about the game so I'm less inclined to get it. Even if it comes out on the switch. But oh well, I hardly play video games these days anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back