Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentou and I are too close to one another, even though were not related we tried to do the brother and sister thing so that I could stay with her after Marius married her. When he asked how we could ever be related we simply answered that we had a different mother, however as time passed Marius found out and I had to run for my dear unlife.

Somehow Tentou made Marius forget, but we promised each other that we wouldn't play it the same way we did before.

No no no, stray, you are always there.
Tentou and I are too close to one another, even though were not related we tried to do the brother and sister thing so that I could stay with her after Marius married her. When he asked how we could ever be related we simply answered that we had a different mother, however as time passed Marius found out and I had to run for my dear unlife.

Somehow Tentou made Marius forget, but we promised each other that we wouldn't play it the same way we did before.
I promise this time it will work out. We will make it. We are bound by fate and etues!

I secretly enjoy being the rape object of one of the above posters.
Natural when you have such an adorable rapist.

I'm indirectly responsible for a couple deaths surrounding deathlyforces family. I missed my mark by accident and it kind of escalated. Currently, I haven't planned the next operation to take deathly's life yet. But plans are being put forward without my consent, so it's possible that deathly will suffer a more gruesome fate than I had intended for him. Still, I am trying to set up a new team that might end it without the deaths of his nearest family, I pray to the god of Etueism that it get's resolved correctly. I'm also preemptively claiming Angel Beats for directly after Deathly's demise.

I also shot Julies Ceasar, then planted the gun on Marcus Brutus who just happened to be bringing Ceasar a cake. I then stole the cake.

Hoffstyle and I aren't actually enemies but we are Rivals. Still of we get a chance to subdue one another in open combat we will not withstand that temptation, for it our goal to prove what is justice. My sense of justice leads me to punish and his believes make him unwilling to accept punishment for his sins. Therefore I shall push forward and do what I deem is righteous, righteous punishment.

Inside the Kaaba, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia there is a room where i make all the worlds bacon.

Today, Etue stole stray's year-long supplies of hallucinogen drugs and sniffed them all down. Then stray smoked his Arabian bacon and got hiiiiigh. I recorded it all from Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back