Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confession 1:

I don't read and like all the posts y'all make here like I used to. These days, the only posts I pay attention to are the ones that start the threads, then everything else made in response to those get ignored. I'm sorry, but my eyes, they no longer have the patience to read all y'alls shit.

Confession 2:

I abruptly logged out of the forums yesterday the same way you'd abruptly pull the plug on a radio when it's being too goddamn loud. This was when I saw all these posts come in one after the other on the Gen Discussion threads, and I was all, FUCK THIS.

Confession 1:

I don't read and like all the posts y'all make here like I used to. These days, the only posts I pay attention to are the ones that start the threads, then everything else made in response to those get ignored. I'm sorry, but my eyes, they no longer have the patience to read all y'alls shit.

Confession 2:

I abruptly logged out of the forums yesterday the same way you'd abruptly pull the plug on a radio when it's being too goddamn loud. This was when I saw all these posts come in one after the other on the Gen Discussion threads, and I was all, FUCK THIS.

I think to be honest quite a few people probably feel the same way, because it does get too overwhelming when we get like plus 10 pages a day now at times. The activity is still pretty nice to me though in comparison to being super dead back in those older days, but even I don't read everything here either.

AP fatigue seems to be becoming a real syndrome these days.

Last edited:
Confession 1:

Confession 2:

I don't blame you at all. Sometime's it's too much to catch up to so I'll skim/skip through certain threads. I'm a weirdo who gets overwhelmed by the most trivial things. It's truly a miracle I've made it this far.

Confession 1:

Confession 2:

I'm sowwy Franco, I'm sure my cooties are all over that shit somewhere I'm sure :(

I'm sowwy Franco, I'm sure my cooties are all over that shit somewhere I'm sure :(
shoulders.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back