Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerds that exercise are all approved by me. You're well on your way m8, and now I get to talk your ear off about my fitness stuff and pics and you'll actually care! So exciting!

I'm cheering for you misty
XD To be clear, I don't actually particularly enjoy it (and I don't mean that in a tsundere sort of way). I guess there is a nice squirt of serotonin to go with it, which is nice... but I don't really consider it fun or intend to start pushing significant goals.

My confession today is this...
Instead of thinking about another deadline and starting to work, my head is filled with following random thoughts:

1) If I had been born as a bird, I probably would have been a penguin.

2) I wish I had the courage to buy a pet tiger.

3) I smell something ... yellow ...

4) I have to pee, but I am too lazy to get up. Can someone help me?

5) I need coffee. Can someone help me?

My confession today is this...
Instead of thinking about another deadline and starting to work, my head is filled with following random thoughts:

1) If I had been born as a bird, I probably would have been a penguin.

Noot noot?

2) I wish I had the courage to buy a pet tiger.

Penguins and tigers don't sound like they'd get along. Plus it's just unrealistic because they live in such different climates.

3) I smell something ... yellow ...

4) I have to pee, but I am too lazy to get up. Can someone help me?

Seems like you reversed these two.

5) I need coffee. Can someone help me?

And I'll whisper "no."

Noot noot?

Penguins and tigers don't sound like they'd get along. Plus it's just unrealistic because they live in such different climates.

giphy.gif

Why?! Why must you crush my hopes and dreams like this? I'm drowning in tears over here ... satisfied?

Seems like you reversed these two.

Eh? You think so ... ? But it turned out what I smelled was banana though ... Someone had peeled one, taken a bite out of it and left it laying on the table.

And I'll whisper "no."

Eh?! What did you say?! You have to speak louder, I forgot to put my earing aid on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confession: I don't drink, but if I did, I would play a drinking game where I take a shot for every page of posts I skip in the general forums threads.

giphy.gif

Why?! Why must you crush my hopes and dreams like this? I'm drowning in tears over here ... satisfied?

Eh? You think so ... ? But it turned out what I smelled was banana though ... Someone had peeled one, taken a bite out of it and left it laying on the table.

Eh?! What did you say?! You have to speak louder, I forgot to put my earing aid on.
When I'm at dorm I constantly find half eaten bananas. Who doesn't finish a banana?? Did you get full half way through? Are you waiting for it to turn black? I seriously don't understand.

Confession: I don't drink, but if I did, I would play a drinking game where I take a shot for every page of posts I skip in the general forums threads.
*takes a shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back