Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're incredibly scary.
I wanted to post something but then I realized I would be posting Crossed.

And then I wanted to post some Saints Row The Third but realized I would be posting a giant floppy purple dildo that is not only in the game, but you can smack people around with it, instilling mass fear of a serial naked (wo)man wielding a giant floppy purple dildo smacking the shit out of people.

They are truly scary things.

Confession: Despite reading BL doujins and talking about fictional characters' dicks on Twitter far too frequently, I have no idea how penises actually work.

I've never even seen one IRL.

You grab a can of sausages, you pull one out and it'll flop all over the place, that's standby mode. After you've boiled it, try to fill that thing with as much cheese sauce as you can, now it's in active mode. Just don't squeeze it too much, it'll be impossible to eat and the cheese will go everywhere.

There really isn't much more to it. Messy things.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Confession: I often peek at people's character/series claims to find new things I might like to watch.

(So, uh, my creepy self thanks you...)

Sometimes, I lurk on people's profiles to find things I might want to watch too. Then, I get bummed when I see we gave different ratings to the same show.

If he's getting with me he'll have to give up the whole sock thing.

Hey, baby, heard you liked guys who don't like socks.

sonicmovie3_thumb.jpg

Wow, it's been awhile since we've had to take a shot... or maybe we just didn't notice because we all forgot...

SHUT UP YOU POSER

giphy.gif

If it helps, they go from limp to blimp. Everything else is details. And boners happen at the worst times in public because they're total dicks like that.

haha you said boners

Taek probably wouldn’t care to be honest. It’s mt own vanity that makes me shave them.

What kinda penises you been encountering?!

The scary kind.

Hey, baby, heard you liked guys who don't like socks.

sonicmovie3_thumb.jpg

SHUT UP YOU POSER

giphy.gif

haha you said boners

14b6t86.jpg

We all pull boners once in a while, some of us pull multiple boners a day. People like @MistLiigh pull socks instead of boners but

tenor.gif

uuuuhuhuhuh boners

I don't hate the Lynch Dune movie even though it's a massive trash fire. It's almost delightfully weird. It's also full of good actors doing their best with a terrible script that tries to cram in large chunks of exposition from the novel as narration. In a lot of ways it reminds me of a prototype of talky LN adaptations, but the writing isn't quite as trash as your average LN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back