Conception: Ore no Kodomo wo Undekure!

I watched 5 episode and i decide to drop this shit in junk of my memories and never ever watch another episode of this....i hate that raccoon and the fucking raper protagonist!

Reactions: Zed
I only made it to ep 2 before that stupid red panda clinched it. The show was barely watchable before, but that stupid gag-character was too obnoxious to forgive. Dropped.

Episode 6:

Ah, yes, the old "let me help you out with all that flour shit in that family bakery you run" exposition... that old "let me cover my face with this paper bag, hold you against your will, and force feed some of this bread to you" scenario... the old "this is the girl you're really supposed to be screwing" red herring. Oh, and you can't forget about Stockholm-san's teachings too, of course. Nothing but the classics for this show, huh?

Episode 7:

Bread. Just.... Bread.

So we had to have so much bread of a certain kind... That it... It had to be that way? And let's honest... That's probably the most awkward ritual done this whole season... And I can take some "special" things from the yoai I read.

Episode 7:

Slidin' into yo maiden's DMs like

2NqyB.jpg

Hangin' out with the local baker like

2Nqyp.jpg

2Nqyq.jpg
2Nqyr.jpg

Tryna score a major one like

2NqyS.jpg

2NqyW.jpg

Thanks to this anime I read they are making a remastered version for ps4. This game and the sequel was pretty good, had a persona vibe to it and making star children parties was fun. I was curious when they were going to discuss the 13th symbol and the male on male you could do(Which in the second game was with other players so often created some of the stromgest children). Funny thing though is I remember the game being way more ecchi and funny but Mana being much more annoying.

Thanks to this anime I read they are making a remastered version for ps4. This game and the sequel was pretty good, had a persona vibe to it and making star children parties was fun. I was curious when they were going to discuss the 13th symbol and the male on male you could do(Which in the second game was with other players so often created some of the stromgest children). Funny thing though is I remember the game being way more ecchi and funny but Mana being much more annoying.

At least Danganronpa wasn't as annoying with Monokuma...

Episode 8:

2NDy8.jpg

:(

Things you should totally tell your partner on the first date, it's not like they'll get freaked out or anything:

2NDy6.jpg

Episode 9:

Oof, weird one here.

So the whole episode tries to explore the possibility of the 13th maiden being a dude and predictably milks the scenario for laughs. Some half-hearted meta jokes here, more inflated raccoon pimple shenanigans there, and... running gags that force the main character to make children with another guy. MC is obviously hesitant because he's straight as far as he's concerned, but he's later scolded for not being open-minded to things, then hears the boys' love concept being compared to the aborted fur rug's tragic backstory and how it was shunned for being something else.

Of course, the minute he finally agrees to have sex with the two guys, he finds out the whole thing was JUST A PRANK BRO, and that he was meant to learn the open-mindedness that would require him to have proper sex with the real 13th maiden. Okay. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Whole thing was more cringe than anything, which I think had more to do with the way they spent the entire episode forcing the MC to do something he wasn't okay with. I could be overthinking this, but shit was uncomfortable as fuck.

Episode 9:

Oof, weird one here.

So the whole episode tries to explore the possibility of the 13th maiden being a dude and predictably milks the scenario for laughs. Some half-hearted meta jokes here, more inflated raccoon pimple shenanigans there, and... running gags that force the main character to make children with another guy. MC is obviously hesitant because he's straight as far as he's concerned, but he's later scolded for not being open-minded to things, then hears the boys' love concept being compared to the aborted fur rug's tragic backstory and how it was shunned for being something else.

Of course, the minute he finally agrees to have sex with the two guys, he finds out the whole thing was JUST A PRANK BRO, and that he was meant to learn the open-mindedness that would require him to have proper sex with the real 13th maiden. Okay. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Whole thing was more cringe than anything, which I think had more to do with the way they spent the entire episode forcing the MC to do something he wasn't okay with. I could be overthinking this, but shit was uncomfortable as fuck.

At least I got one thing I've wanted this whole time.... Mana being burned in a fire.

Also, this could be considered a filler episode.

Episode 10:

Fuck me, I really thought he'd already banged that instructor chick. Really threw me for a loop when they revealed she was the 13th maiden all along. I was so scared he was gonna have to bang the raccoon. And maybe slightly disappointed he didn't have to bang any of the guys.

I guess it's about time I attempted to catch up on this.

Episode 04

So this week's chick is a more angsty version of Chaika?
vlcsnap-2018-12-21-16h18m42s835.png

This show has a very good impression of it's audience's mindset after seeing dramatic scene come out of a raccoon humping a tree branch.

Watching this show make me want to go back to studying.

Episode 11:

fellas you're making your way down a dark alleyway and instead of seeing a beggar, you see this thing

wyd

2Pz6c.jpg

2Pz6a.jpg

I'M DEAD HE ACTUALLY FUCKED THE ABORTED FUR ZIT I'M FUKCIGN DAED

Episode 12:

Double-posting (triple-posting?), because today's the finale AND OH GOD I'M FINALLY FREE, and bois, you really gotta see the shit they laid out for us this week.

2Pz6S.jpg

2Pz6T.jpg

2Pz6U.jpg

Izuki did not make himself some great sacrifice or some shit to hear this kind of bullshit from his own fucking kids, SMH.

2Pz6u.jpg

FELLAS THIS IS NOT THE FACE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING WHEN YO GIRL STRAIGHT-UP TAKES A LASER FOR YOU

BUT HEY ON THE OTHER HAND

THIS SHOW IS FINALLY TAKING! THE MOTHERFUCKING! GLOVES! OFF!!! THIS IS ON SOME EVANGELION SHIT. ASUKA WHO???!!!

2Pz6w.jpg

I SAID

MOTHER

FUCKING

EVANGELION

SHIT

2Pz6v.jpg

everyone: "I want to help my boyfie protect the world and save all the people!"
these bitches:
2Pz6J.jpg

2Pz6P.jpg

2Pz6L.jpg

2Pz6N.jpg

yo when I said this was on its Evangelion shit did you think I was joking?

HAVE SOME MOTHERFUCKING ROBOTS BITCH
2Pz6Q.jpg

2Pz6R.jpg

2Pz6W.jpg

"listen bitch I just wanna fukc"

2Pz7D.jpg

"REALLY wanna fukc you so GOOD GODDAMN HARD"

2Pz7F.jpg

*more sex noises*

2Pz7C.jpg

psst.
hey, Japan
yo, Japanese

MAKE SOME GODDAMN BABIES

bitch

2Pz7E.jpg

2Pz86.jpg

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

FUKCING BITCHFUKC IT ALL TO HELL SON OF A BITCH THIS SOME BULLSHIT OH MY GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING SHOW

1/5

Episode 12

Oh they didn't sacrifice him, who would've seen that one comiiiing...

I think I speak for everyone when I say that Mana is such a unique character, she's one of a kind, and I'd love it if they keep her that way.

The best part about the show is that Itsuki never actually lost his virginity throughout the whole show.

Also
vlcsnap-2018-12-26-20h40m22s172.png

This is beyond lazy. I approve.

2/10 never felt any more inclined to keep my virginity before.

Episode 12:

Double-posting (triple-posting?), because today's the finale AND OH GOD I'M FINALLY FREE, and bois, you really gotta see the shit they laid out for us this week.

2Pz6S.jpg

2Pz6T.jpg

2Pz6U.jpg

Izuki did not make himself some great sacrifice or some shit to hear this kind of bullshit from his own fucking kids, SMH.

2Pz6u.jpg

FELLAS THIS IS NOT THE FACE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING WHEN YO GIRL STRAIGHT-UP TAKES A LASER FOR YOU

BUT HEY ON THE OTHER HAND

THIS SHOW IS FINALLY TAKING! THE MOTHERFUCKING! GLOVES! OFF!!! THIS IS ON SOME EVANGELION SHIT. ASUKA WHO???!!!

2Pz6w.jpg

I SAID

MOTHER

FUCKING

EVANGELION

SHIT

2Pz6v.jpg

everyone: "I want to help my boyfie protect the world and save all the people!"
these bitches:
2Pz6J.jpg

2Pz6P.jpg

2Pz6L.jpg

2Pz6N.jpg

yo when I said this was on its Evangelion shit did you think I was joking?

HAVE SOME MOTHERFUCKING ROBOTS BITCH
2Pz6Q.jpg

2Pz6R.jpg

2Pz6W.jpg

"listen bitch I just wanna fukc"

2Pz7D.jpg

"REALLY wanna fukc you so GOOD GODDAMN HARD"

2Pz7F.jpg

*more sex noises*

2Pz7C.jpg

psst.
hey, Japan
yo, Japanese

MAKE SOME GODDAMN BABIES

bitch

2Pz7E.jpg

2Pz86.jpg

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

FUKCING BITCHFUKC IT ALL TO HELL SON OF A BITCH THIS SOME BULLSHIT OH MY GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING SHOW

1/5

The saddest part is there is only two episodes that caused me the most trouble... And this wasn't one of them.

Back