Completed Anime Recommendations Please!

Discussion in 'Anime Recommendations' started by ZaraQween, Sep 7, 2020.

1. ZaraQween

ZaraQween New Member

Hello. I'm new on this site. My favourite genres are romance, comedy, drama and psychology. I want to watch completed animes. Could you give me some anime recommendations? Thank you.❤

2. Franzi

Franzi Member

Posted by Franzi on Sep 7, 2020
    Fruits Basket - Currently being remade but the old series is complete. Great series, makes you feel good about humanity. Starts off like your average slice of life but just becomes so much more as you keep going.

Clannad - A must watch for any anime romance fan. Sort of a harem, though it's clear from the beginning that he only has an interest in the main girl. Second season is especially emotional so be prepared.

Angel Beats - 13 episodes, really funny, really sweet and really sad. Get ready for lots of feels. About a high school in the after life where a group of the students are fighting against God so that they don't pass on.

Durarara - Mostly comedy but with a really great plot. Alternative romances, some are a bit weird but others are just beautiful.

Baccano - Prequel for Durarara but you don't have to watch one to get the other. Comedy, action, romance. Best couple is by far Miria and Isaac. The first episode is really confusing so I would recommend the 3 episode rule for this one since it makes more sense as you go along.

I would also recommend Yona of the Dawn and Rascal Doesn't Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai. They're not completed but they are definitely up there as some of the best written romances I've ever seen.

3. Warpuppy

Warpuppy Well-Known Member

If you go to your Want to Watch list and click on More Filters, then Other, and then check completed, you can see which of the anime on your WTW list are completed.

4. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

Some complete recommendations are in order:
    https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/kids-on-the-slope -The historical setting helps KOTS have some identity.
    https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/toradora -The story is fun, and there is an undeniable chemistry between the characters.
    https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/the-ancient-magus-bride -Even though its still only one piece of the story, its still a pretty good anime nevertheless.
    Hopefully I have helped you out with my suggestions.

OkamiHime95, ZaraQween and Franzi like this.
  5. Corsair

Corsair Well-Known Member

Posted by Corsair on Sep 7, 2020
    Golden Time
    Golden Boy
    Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
    Lovely Complex
    Nodame Cantabile
    Kenkou Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho
    School Rumble
    Kimikiss Pure Rouge
    ReLIFE
    Ichigo 100%
    White Album
    Kuragehime
    Nana
    Moyashimon
    REC
    Kokoro Connect
    Binbougami ga
    Tamako Market
    Ore Monogatari!!

that should cover some comedy and romance stuff.

ZaraQween likes this.
  6. damiendada

damiendada New Member

Thank you for these suggestions I was also looking for completed animes

ZaraQween likes this.
  7. ZaraQween

ZaraQween New Member

Thank you for your reply. I will definitely watch these animes.

8. Jet

Jet Active Member

Posted by Jet on Sep 18, 2020
    It's super hard to recommend, when your list is almost non-existant. Will try, since others do anyway.
    Haibane Renmei seems like something up your alley, since it does remind Neverland in a way.
    Neon Genesis Evangelion is something you start with in anime world even if you DON'T like psychology and you listed it among your fav genres. So yeah...
    Death Note maybe. It's overhyped, but got most of the mix you mentioned. Everyone watched, so why not try as well?
    Detroit Metal City is the most hilarious anime I can think of..probably.
    Can try Air and 5 Centimeters per Second for romance
    Also, Cowboy Bebop is a go to anime for any purpose intended usually :d

Franzi likes this.
  9. stefanyx

stefanyx New Member

10. stefanyx

stefanyx New Member

11. Darshan07

Darshan07 New Member

Most of the anime on my watched list is complete and other than the action or sports genre animes on the list, the rest is something I think you would enjoy.